• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Harper!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Bryce Harper!
      He ain't battin' his weight! Altuve kills it, always.

I Purchased Jays tix back in February to see the Nationals next Saturday. I do hope he hits some HR's that day...

Comment

• Next season I'm starting a league with 20 scoring category (10 batting & 10 pitching). Anyone feeling it?!?!
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Next season I'm starting a league with 20 scoring category (10 batting & 10 pitching). Anyone feeling it?!?!
          It's baseball... the season is so long already, so I wouldn't be opposed to that.

What other cats would you wanna introduce?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            It's baseball... the season is so long already, so I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Are there other cats that would be better to have? If so what would you substitute?
            Here's the 20 cats I'd consider:

- BATTING (10 Stats): R, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, SLG, BB/K

- PITCHING (10 Stats): IP, W, L, SV, BS, K, Hold, ERA, WHIP, K/9

Are there other cats that would be better to have? If so what would you substitute?

The batting cats are all standard and understood stats.

The pitching cats are mostly standard and understood. Losses and Blown Saves are both negative stats; we could def reconsider them.
            RR OG

Comment

• I'll play with 10 cats or 20 cats.. as long as Yahoo can calculate them for me.. then I'm good to go.

Comment

• https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...28c4d25a754a7c
                I created a new 'Crazy Baseball' fantasy league with 20 scoring cats (10 bats, 10 pitch).

Looking for at least 8 savvy managers; season commitment required. 24 player autodraft roster.

League starts in two weeks; opening pitch on Mon. June 25;

Join in! And feel free to recruit 1 friend each; non-RR managers are welcome.
                RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...28c4d25a754a7c
                  I created a new 'Crazy Baseball' fantasy league with 20 scoring cats (10 bats, 10 pitch).

Looking for at least 8 savvy managers; season commitment required. 24 player autodraft roster.

League starts in two weeks; opening pitch on Mon. June 25;

Join in! And feel free to recruit 1 friend each; non-RR managers are welcome.
                  i'm down for that

Comment

• Jesus, it's playoffs already!

Sorry for being a negligent commish and not letting everyone know, hopefully you all noticed

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                      Jesus, it's playoffs already!

Sorry for being a negligent commish and not letting everyone know, hopefully you all noticed
                      I noticed we're tied going into this weekend. Looking to pull an Appalachian State type upset on you!

Comment

• Two upsets in round one.. could have easily been three. My team was totally on the ropes. Was down 5-4 and then out of nowhere, Kimbrel got a win. A tie got me through the round since I had a better H2H record in the season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Two upsets in round one.. could have easily been three. My team was totally on the ropes. Was down 5-4 and then out of nowhere, Kimbrel got a win. A tie got me through the round since I had a better H2H record in the season.
                          Can't believe I made it to the Quarters! Our GM, Mr. AutoDraft, is certainly due for a raise.

Comment

• Joey needed a fuckin 4 RBI game from JD Martinez yesterday to beat me. And of course JD Martinez delivered with a 4 RBI game. Smh.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Joey needed a fuckin 4 RBI game from JD Martinez yesterday to beat me. And of course JD Martinez delivered with a 4 RBI game. Smh.
                              Actual footage of JD Martinez after burying TRexs team:

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Actual footage of JD Martinez after burying TRexs team:
                                Buck Foston.

Comment

Working...
                                X