2018 RR Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Drizz on the win!

It looked like it came down to WHIP and you beat my by some fraction.

Thanks for doing this again this year!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Congrats Drizz on the win!

It looked like it came down to WHIP and you beat my by some fraction.

Thanks for doing this again this year!
      Wow, it went to a 4th decimal point. Tough loss man, that would be excruciatingly painful if it was a money league.

(Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched Tiebreaker
      drizz Foul Balls 1.26063830
      Planetmars 1.26070039

Congratz drizz!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Wow, it went to a 4th decimal point. Tough loss man, that would be excruciatingly painful if it was a money league.

(Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched Tiebreaker
        drizz Foul Balls 1.26063830
        Planetmars 1.26070039

Congratz drizz!
        Holy Crap.. never new it was that close. Off by a hair.

Comment

• Normally I would be pretty mad, but Kawhi cracked a joke as a Raptor today so I feel pretty good

Comment

• The fact I got 4th is pretty miraculous ... think I changed my lineups maybe 3 times all season? I was happy with my starters though, and my bench was crap. Seems it worked out though!

Congrats Drizz!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              The fact I got 4th is pretty miraculous ... think I changed my lineups maybe 3 times all season? I was happy with my starters though, and my bench was crap. Seems it worked out though!

Congrats Drizz!
              Dude, I was dead last in August and finished 3rd. That’s miraculous.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Holy shit that was so close. Good match planetmars, I thought I was going to lose for sure when Kimbrel came into the Cleveland-Boston game.

Good season everyone, thank you all for playing. It's awesome to see teams that were lower in the standings make it far in the playoffs. That's the beauty of the CFL style settings where almost every team makes the playoffs lol.

Comment

Working...
                X