2018 RR Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Best waiver wire pickup i made by far was picking up Gleyber Torres. Dude is singlehandedly beating Axel's team this week lol.
    Yea, cuz he went and dropped Dansby Samsonite... or Samsung... whatever his name is.

Comment

Cody - Altuve for Albies. Would you do it?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

RR fantasy baseball fever is alive and burning today!

FYI - I'm itching to engage in trade talks with anyone willing to propose offers.
        RR OG

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Best waiver wire pickup i made by far was picking up Gleyber Torres. Dude is singlehandedly beating Axel's team this week lol.
          That guy totally sounds made up.

Beating my team doesn’t take much, so I wouldn’t be too proud. Heck, even Cody, who’s been deemed inactive by Ballswin, is ahead of me in the standings.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Fantasy baseball is by far the easiest of all fantasy sports. No reason for anyone to give up before Labour Day.

#NaturalFantasyAnalyst
            RR OG

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              That ace pitcher for the Mets, Noah 'Thor' Somethingardenhosen, is an alien hybrid.
              RR OG

Comment

Oh hey, neat I'm tied for 2nd in this league.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  Fantasy baseball is by far the easiest of all fantasy sports. No reason for anyone to give up before Labour Day.

#NaturalFantasyAnalyst
                  Hard no.

Too many games which means too many games off for random reasons plus the stupid weather cancellations. Can’t trust to set your lineup beyond a day or two.

Hockey is the easiest fantasy sport by a long shot.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Oh hey, neat I'm tied for 2nd in this league.
                    Lol fuck you.

I’m trying~ish, trying harder than last year at least, and I’m dead last.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Lol fuck you.

I’m trying~ish, trying harder than last year at least, and I’m dead last.
                      Lol I might start! .. but then again, seems like I've got a good thing going, might just leave it be ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Lol I might start! .. but then again, seems like I've got a good thing going, might just leave it be ... Haha
                        I’d be mad but then again I finished 3rd in dynasty and got 3rd overall pick all the in same year; so I’ll live.

Comment

• I honestly don’t understand why I suck so much. Both years I’ve had top 3 picks and trusted auto draft to guide me. I should at least be better than bottom 3 using that strategy alone.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Beating my team doesn’t take much, so I wouldn’t be too proud. Heck, even Cody, who’s been deemed inactive by Ballswin, is ahead of me in the standings.
                            Torres plays 2B for the Yankees. He's unreal. 4 straight games with a HR.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Well it appears Cody has already quit on the season
                              Dissapointingly, it seems I was correct.

Just want to state that I'm not picking on him; I'm just making a critical observation.
                              RR OG

Comment

• Just want to point out that I am no longer in last place. #Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X