• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, March 25th, 11am.
    RR OG

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
      When is a good draft time for everyone?
      Sunday the 25th from 12pm eastern on works for me!

Doesn't really matter to be honest, just hopefully not this Saturday or next.

Comment

Sunday the 25th will be tough for me since I'm going to the Raptors game and have a bunch of shit to do beforehand.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
          Sunday the 25th will be tough for me since I'm going to the Raptors game and have a bunch of shit to do beforehand.
          Yea, like pre-drink so you don't have to waste $50 to catch a buzz at the game?

Comment

Hey guys, any other suggestions for draft times?

Comment

Saturday (March 24) works well for me. Not much going on for me that day. I'm pretty flexible too though.

Comment

I'm in, team's name is Mickey's Mantle.

Thanks drizz.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Saturday (March 24) works well for me. Not much going on for me that day. I'm pretty flexible too though.
                  I'm also ok with Saturday, but only in the evening hours most likely...

I put a tentative draft time of 10:00pm EDT on Sunday March 25...

Any alternatives or objections? Please let me know. Drafts are always better when the most teams possible are live

Comment

I'll do my best to be there no matter when it is. Unless its on saturday evening.

How bout a weekday evening after a raps game? We should most likely all be able to make that time?!

Comment

10pm is a bit late for me (would prefer 9pm if possible).. but I'm again good with the majority. Will try to make whatever works for everyone.

Comment

I'm down with whatever as long as I don't fall asleep.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I'm down with whatever as long as I don't fall asleep.
                          There's an alarm clock app for that.
                          RR OG

Comment

Other options could be:

Saturday March 24 - evening (but then Mack couldn't make it)
                            Monday March 26 - any time in evening
                            Tuesday March 27 - after Raptors game (approx 10pm)
                            Wednesday March 28 - any time in evening

If we draft on or after the 29th, then we'll miss the first week of the season (Yahoo rules).

It will be tough for me to make it for the draft any earlier than 10pm on Sunday since I'll be coming home from the game...

Comment

10pm is a bit too late for me. I'll try but most likely won't be able to make it. If we're going the evening route best time for me is 7pm or 8pm.. or even 9pm works too (all eastern/toronto time)

Would prefer to do it before the 29th so we don't miss out on week 1.

Comment

What about 9pm on sunday?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X