Everything Malcolm Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Malcolm Miller

If you draw a start on a contender you deserve at least a thread. I personally like his demeanor, gotta improve overall IQ but seems like a good kid. Hopefully this gives him the opportunity to impress and become a role player here or somwhere else.

Who knows, maybe they'll upgrade his 2-way contract and he'll be the guy we sign as the 15th man
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I think he's going to be a rotation player next year. I like Miller a lot.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Might that mean it's time for "Everything Nigel Hayes"?

Comment

Yes, I know it's vintage Casey, but inserting a G-Leaguer into the starting lineup for the sake of maintaining a familiar rotation, seems crazy to me.

I don't want my 15th man playing any minutes, unless it's garbage time.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Yes, I know it's vintage Casey, but inserting a G-Leaguer into the starting lineup for the sake of maintaining a familiar rotation, seems crazy to me.

I don't want my 15th man playing any minutes, unless it's garbage time.
            It's ok when there is no other real option there. Miller wasn't a disaster last night, but your newly signed 15th guy playing over your 14th guy isn't an issue.

And either playing over the player formerly known as Norman Powell is also no issue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              It's ok when there is no other real option there. Miller wasn't a disaster last night, but your newly signed 15th guy playing over your 14th guy isn't an issue.

And either playing over the player formerly known as Norman Powell is also no issue.

To me, the obvious adjustment meant starting Miles or Siakam (at SF), and increasing both their minutes accordingly.

Powell - No idea what happened to this guy.

Comment

If they really believe in his 3 and D abilities I don't mind him starting. The starting lineup needs a consistent 3pt. shooting SF to open things up. I don't care where the answer comes from. Sadly it's not coming from Norm right now.

I actually think Casey keeping Miles on the bench is the right move, he is just bringing him in sooner now.

Comment

He looked alright to me. Nice size/athleticism combo, reasonably fluid. Good to see him trialed as part of the rotation rather than in garbage minutes.

Comment

Passing fvv as leagues best player
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      He looked alright to me. Nice size/athleticism combo, reasonably fluid. Good to see him trialed as part of the rotation rather than in garbage minutes.
                      I missed the game...did he take norms 2nd half minutes or what happened?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        To me, the obvious adjustment meant starting Miles or Siakam (at SF), and increasing both their minutes accordingly.

Powell - No idea what happened to this guy.
                        Too hard to start those guys and maintain balance with the bench. Siakam doesn't space the floor, either, so that makes it hard to start him at SF.

Miles makes sense but he also needs to be a shooter with bench units.

Good to try and steal some minutes with a fringe roster guy to start.

The regular rotation guy that might make the most sense is Wright if the other team lacks a good/big SF. PG is our deepest position and Wright is pretty versatile on both ends.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Too hard to start those guys and maintain balance with the bench. Siakam doesn't space the floor, either, so that makes it hard to start him at SF.

Miles makes sense but he also needs to be a shooter with bench units.

Good to try and steal some minutes with a fringe roster guy to start.

The regular rotation guy that might make the most sense is Wright if the other team lacks a good/big SF. PG is our deepest position and Wright is pretty versatile on both ends.

Delon would probably work in the starting lineup when the other team's best player is a guard. Against Houston he could match up with Harden while Lowry and DeMar take Paul and Ariza
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I missed the game...did he take norms 2nd half minutes or what happened?
                            well he started as SF instead of Norm. Norm I think got 4 minutes and MM got 14 min
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                            X