Everything Malcolm Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    well he started as SF instead of Norm. Norm I think got 4 minutes and MM got 14 min
    Ouch. Powell likely gone in the summer. Brooklyn likes guys like that
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Ouch. Powell likely gone in the summer. Brooklyn likes guys like that
      How many draft picks you want to give up?
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Malcolm came up huge tonight. Gotta give our scouts and Stackhouse credit, they keep finding and molding hard working professionals. Getting an eerie Spurs vibe from our management.

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
          Malcolm came up huge tonight. Gotta give our scouts and Stackhouse credit, they keep finding and molding hard working professionals. Getting an eerie Spurs vibe from our management.
          He came in poised and hit all three of his shots. Being able to just throw more capable bodies out there when injuries hit is a great luxury
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Don't know about the rest of y'all but I think I much preferred Miller coming in and giving us what he did than the notion of having a 41 year old Vince getting some kinda trial.

Comment

More three point shooters the better. Seems like a composed player. Made 1 bonehead play (resulted in an easy And-1 for Ariza).

Comment

another good game except for the steal

Comment

Think Malc gets signed for the post-season? Is the two-way contract just for this season?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Think Malc gets signed for the post-season? Is the two-way contract just for this season?
                    It's either him or Lorenzo Brown. So it depends on what they're looking for positionally.

Brown just got G League MVP today, and Casey really likes to run with 2 point guards on the floor at once, so I can see them having him for insurance.

That said, we're also thin at the 3. There's definitely a case for Miller. I'd be happy to have either. Wish we could have both.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      It's either him or Lorenzo Brown. So it depends on what they're looking for positionally.

Brown just got G League MVP today, and Casey really likes to run with 2 point guards on the floor at once, so I can see them having him for insurance.

That said, we're also thin at the 3. There's definitely a case for Miller. I'd be happy to have either. Wish we could have both.
                      I’d assume Miller is they guy. We’re already stacked at the 1 and having an extra swing man with legit size, when we’re still short on shooters, just makes a lot more sense in terms of beefing up for the postseason.

Plus Masai might want to keep Miller around next year on the cheap.

Comment

Just in -- Raps go with Lorenzo Brown

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Just in -- Raps go with Lorenzo Brown
                          Im honestly surprised i thought they'd get miller for the shooting. we already have 3 PGs and no one behind CJ besides norm who has been hit and miss for the 3 spot. I hope this isnt a sign their worried about freds little injury
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Im honestly surprised i thought they'd get miller for the shooting. we already have 3 PGs and no one behind CJ besides norm who has been hit and miss for the 3 spot. I hope this isnt a sign their worried about freds little injury
                            Yes, let us hope that Fred's ok.

To me though, I'm not super surprised. We never really play two of any other position on the floor at the same time but Casey loves nothing better than to play two pg's.

Just a little insurance there, is my thinking/hope. ... more ballhandling.

Comment

Yeah odd choice in Brown. I guess Casey trusts him more than Miller. I like Miller though. I remember his defense on Dipo against Indiana was on point. And it's always good to have solid defenders on the bench. Plus he can shoot the 3.

Or maybe its just insurance for Kyle (oldest player) and Fred (who is banged up).

Comment

This is how an ankle injury in the summer time cost Miller a contract. Miller would have snagged that contract away from McKinnie in the preseason. Shit happens. Probably will end up in Sacramento next season, they seem to like our players.

Comment

Working...
                                X