Game #64: Toronto Raptors 121 - Detroit Pistons 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Jack is a love him or hate him broadcaster. I love him. I suspect strongly that away from the microphone most people love him. Sometimes he's shrill and over the top but the sincerity shines through.
    I can't stand his voice as a broadcaster and he just doesn't seem professional, more gimmicky and it wears thin in time. But I'd love to have a beer or two with him, maybe the stories are better if he's not yelling

Comment

The Detroit Pistons....

4 games behind the heat in the loss column with 18 left to play..
      10 of those games are on the road... 6 in a row out west against 4 playoff teams....the road.. where the Pistons have a .290 WP%

Raps W in Motown tonight.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        I can't stand his voice as a broadcaster and he just doesn't seem professional, more gimmicky and it wears thin in time. But I'd love to have a beer or two with him, maybe the stories are better if he's not yelling
        Jack steps up in playoffs. He gets more serious and his cadence alters a little more dramatically. It's noticeable.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Find me another boss like this in any other sport. Maybe Cuban would but not in a good way.

Comment

Invasion 2.0
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I love how Masai dresses like a classy and in tune 27 year old

I wanna be Masai when I'm nearing 50

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Find me another boss like this in any other sport. Maybe Cuban would but not in a good way.
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I love how Masai dresses like a classy and in tune 27 year old

I wanna be Masai when I'm nearing 50
                Masai you had me at "F*ck Brooklyn!"
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Masai you had me at "F*ck Brooklyn!"
                  Is there anything more unanimous in RR history than "masai is awesome"?

There was that one poster peanutwozzle who posted angry stuff about him like the claw and demar. Anyone remember peanutwozzle? Lol

Comment

Is there anything more unanimous in RR history than "masai is awesome"?

There was that one poster peanutwozzle who posted angry stuff about him like the claw and demar. Anyone remember peanutwozzle? Lol
                    Get over yourself, as if you were so immune to any kind of negative stuff towards this team lol. Derozan changed his game this season so he deserved praise. I hope A random poster in an open forum does not make or break your RR day.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Get over yourself, as if you were so immune to any kind of negative stuff towards this team lol. Derozan changed his game this season so he deserved praise. I hope A random poster in an open forum does not make or break your RR day.
                      What? You were a passing reference because you spent like 2 years on a personal crusade against derozan and Joseph. Sure I've had negative posts, but I'm not synonymous with an attack campaign like you my friend.

Seems lately you've wanted to become more well rounded so maybe this rankled you a little, but 2000 posts about the same thing is a tough reputation to shake buddy

Day neither made or broken. You are but a name on a screen on a phone in my hand as I shit or walk around at work. As you can see by my post count I walk around at work a lot.

Comment

What? You were a passing reference because you spent like 2 years on a personal crusade against derozan and Joseph. Sure I've had negative posts, but I'm not synonymous with an attack campaign like you my friend.

Seems lately you've wanted to become more well rounded so maybe this rankled you a little, but 2000 posts about the same thing is a tough reputation to shake buddy

Day neither made or broken. You are but a name on a screen on a phone in my hand as I shit or walk around at work. As you can see by my post count I walk around at work a lot.
                        Peanutwozzle sounded like a saint to me.

I rest my case lol.

Comment

It was peanutwoozle, and saint is... Inaccurate.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            It was peanutwoozle, and saint is... Inaccurate.
                            Maybe, he could be one of those insider trader in real life.

Comment

And as we can see by your post count, you're full of shit a lot too.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                And as we can see by your post count, you're full of shit a lot too.
                                Touche

Comment

Working...
                                X