Game #65: Houston Rockets 105 - Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Max forgot that we're playing 3rd game in 4 nights too... smh.

How is it possible, when you're on a two man panel and the other man is S.A. Smith, that you come out as the misinformed one? That "3 out of 4 nights" rant was clueless.

Comment

And, of course, it's snowing today When is the last time it snowed? Oh well, the winter is coming...

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        OG Anunoby (ankle) and Delon Wright (toe) are OUT vs Houston tonight— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) March 9, 2018

We need Norm to have a big game defensively tonight
        Two best perimeter defenders out tonight against the toughest perimeter scoring team. Gah
        Max forgot that we're playing 3rd game in 4 nights too... smh.

He's already getting the excuses lined up

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          How the hell did I get booked for dinner tonight. I need an implant that allows me to watch the game in my eyeballs while feigning interest about the lives of other people.
          I had a buddy call and ask about going for beers and watching the game at a bar. Tried to suggest watching it at my place with comfy couch, big HD screen and better beer in the fridge but no go. I hate when they have the sound turned off in bars

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            And, of course, it's snowing today When is the last time it snowed? Oh well, the winter is coming...
            In calgary? every day since Christmas.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              In calgary? every day since Christmas.
              That's cool

Comment

Pretty sunny here. It snowed for 1 week all year and that's about it and i'm fine with that
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's cool
                  The novelty wears off pretty quick. Messy, dangerous driving, can't walk a lot of places

Comment

The novelty wears off pretty quick. Messy, dangerous driving, can't walk a lot of places
                    Y'all need a PATH

Comment

My favourite is when they clean our street and pile up 3 feet of snow at the end of my driveway so I can't back out..... pre-mature heart attack, here I come!

Comment

I don't think I like our chances without OG and Delon, arguably our best Harden defender options.

Gotta say though, with a healthy squad I think we could stand a real chance of taking these guys to the limit in the Finals. Meanwhile, We'd have zero chance against GSW.

HOU needs every win to stay ahead of GSW for that 1 seed, which they'll need to have any chance to beat GSW in the playoffs.

So if we win tonight great, but I'm taking that as the real silver-lining if we drop this one. It may be better for us in the long run.

And while SAS talks about how a W would boost our confidence, I'd just as soon stay humble.

Hoping for a W, but I can live with an L. Hopefully we just put in as good a showing as possible without our Harden stopper.

Play the right way. Hit your shots. Let's go boys.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          I don't think I like our chances without OG and Delon, arguably our best Harden defender options.

Gotta say though, with a healthy squad I think we could stand a real chance of taking these guys to the limit in the Finals. Meanwhile, We'd have zero chance against GSW.

HOU needs every win to stay ahead of GSW for that 1 seed, which they'll need to have any chance to beat GSW in the playoffs.

So if we win tonight great, but I'm taking that as the real silver-lining if we drop this one. It may be better for us in the long run.

And while SAS talks about how a W would boost our confidence, I'd just as soon stay humble.

Hoping for a W, but I can live with an L. Hopefully we just put in as good a showing as possible without our Harden stopper.

Play the right way. Hit your shots. Let's go boys.
                          Agreed, it's going to hurt not having OG to put on Harden or Delon who could guard either Harden or CP3. We'll see how Powell does and I think FVV is going to get a fair bit of CP3. Those aren't bad options but also not quite as good.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

1st in the East vs 1st in the West.
                            If your a Raptor or a Rocket or just an NBA fan this is don’t miss TV tonight....

What does it mean in the greater scheme of things....not that much really....

However......

Get your cold social beverage of choice...and get ready to enjoy two of the best teams in the league have at it...

If it’s half as entertaining as the Detroit game it’ll be two classics in a week....

Raps win in a close one...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              1st in the East vs 1st in the West.
                              If your a Raptor or a Rocket or just an NBA fan this is don’t miss TV tonight....

What does it mean in the greater scheme of things....not that much really....

However......

Get your cold social beverage of choice...and get ready to enjoy two of the best teams in the league have at it...

If it’s half as entertaining as the Detroit game it’ll be two classics in a week....

Raps win in a close one...
                              What if you're a Raptor on a Rocket

Comment

What if you're a Raptor on a Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X