No announcement yet.

Game #65: Houston Rockets 105 - Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Raps chances against this team in the Finals. Rockets need homecourt advantage tho to have a chance against the Warriors in the playoffs. Losing this game would be huge as i can't see the Warriors losing the rest of the way.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I almost wanna buy a ticket just for the shirt.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

RR poster earlier this year tried to tell me that OVO shit doesn't sell
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

2 comments

1. First time I've seen jays linked to the mlse teams

2. Hahah Argos
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            2 comments

1. First time I've seen jays linked to the mlse teams

2. Hahah Argos
            Rogers will probably sue.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Me too. Uncles 50th birthday...if it was his 49th I wouldn't go...if it was a playoff game I also wouldn't go..and I'm not pleased lol
              That's three of us. I'll be swearing at the PVR at 11:30 tonight, hoping the Raps turn the third quarter meltdown around before the four minute mark so they can start the fourth even.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                That's three of us. I'll be swearing at the PVR at 11:30 tonight, hoping the Raps turn the third quarter meltdown around before the four minute mark so they can start the fourth even.
                Let's press "play" at the same time, Puffer

Comment

Geez. What the hell did Lowry ever did to Shaq?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Four. Have to entertain my wife's annoying friends and their loser husbands tonight. Have no idea why she insists on hanging out with these people. Not sure if I'll be sneaking away to check the score or if I can hold out until they all leave.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Four. Have to entertain my wife's annoying friends and their loser husbands tonight. Have no idea why she insists on hanging out with these people. Not sure if I'll be sneaking away to check the score or if I can hold out until they all leave.
                      lots of bathroom breaks.

Comment

• There is no shame if the Raps lose to the Rockets, but if we lose making a tough game for them.

Hope for a Rap win.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Geez. What the hell did Lowry ever did to Shaq?

I heard he took the last donut at an all star event they were both attending

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            There is no shame if the Raps lose to the Rockets, but if we lose making a tough game for them.

Hope for a Rap win.
                            One thing the Raptors have been good at so far this season is not getting blown out...so hopefully if we are to lose this game it'll be a strong, competitive fight
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              We got the kids a dog and they promised on a stack of bibles they would look after him forever. Forever apparently has a proveable time delimiter of two years. So it’s now my dog. I hope you have one as well as they need to be walked..and on that walk....Not only can you get away from your wife’s friends.you can stream the game on your phone....and who knows..your pup may need to go out a second time as he didn’t “go” the first time out....

Not that this tactic has ever been tried before...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                One thing the Raptors have been good at so far this season is not getting blown out...so hopefully if we are to lose this game it'll be a strong, competitive fight
                                Yep. We can't come out lethargic like in previous matches because the Rockets will punish you fast and then they will play catchup for the rest of the game. Not having Delon & OG there guarding will be a problem but hopefully Norm is up to the task and maybe Hayes can show a little something if he gets some minutes. Also the 3 pointer has to be going in tonight because you ain't beating the Rockets shooting under 35%.

Comment

Working...
                                X