No announcement yet.

Game #65: Houston Rockets 105 - Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul is a family guy but any chance Harden is hanging out in White Vegas tonight?

Comment

Chuck continues to praise the Raps, says they're going to the Finals and DeMar s the most underrated great player in the league. Kenny and Shaq continues to hate lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Expectations for Raps keep climbing now. Finals or bust
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          The Ringer with yesterdays games, with our win the lead story . Also later the Ibaka "foul" that led to his ejection.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/3...icymi-20180307
          LOL This picture of Lowry is pure gold. Demar being all stoic is pretty dope too.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Expectations for Raps keep climbing now. Finals or bust
            LOL Oh man, didn't even see your avi before making my last post ... well played sir.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
              I really want us to hit 1700 in our ELO score for the first time in franchise history. So tantalizingly close at 1698 right now.
              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...e-nba/#raptors
              KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Lol were just making new random ass goals now
              We got to, since we missed out on the **"highest point differential ever in the month of February"** when we won by 13 and not 14 in the Magic game! Curse that guy who made that layup at the end!

Comment

I think we match up well against Houston, if healthy. With OG on Harden they can't exploit the ISO, and if they go PnR with Capela JV wouldn't have to worry about him doing anything else but roll. My only concern is how well Lowry is going to play against Paul, that's the matchup to watch.

Comment

Would totally be a raptors thing to beat down Houston and then lose badly to the Knicks and brooklyn next week. Why am I still so skeptical? Lol

Comment

How the hell did I get booked for dinner tonight. I need an implant that allows me to watch the game in my eyeballs while feigning interest about the lives of other people.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      How the hell did I get booked for dinner tonight. I need an implant that allows me to watch the game in my eyeballs while feigning interest about the lives of other people.
                      Lotta flu goin' round. Maybe best stay home to avoid infecting other people. Shows you care about them and their health.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Would totally be a raptors thing to beat down Houston and then lose badly to the Knicks and brooklyn next week. Why am I still so skeptical? Lol
                        Those are ghosts of Raptors past still embedded in your brain. Wearing a tinfoil hat for a few days has been known to cure these symptoms.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Must win game

Comment

Not sure how accurate, but it seems Houston opened as 1 1/2 point favourites, but the books I checked now have it up to 2 or 2 1/2.

Comment

No OG and Delon is doubtful
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

While the Raps don't make an appearance in this weeks "Ten Things", Lowe does a good breakdown on how Houston doesn't (and does) focus on post-ups

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ckets-math-nba

Comment

Working...
                                X