Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    No OG and Delon is doubtful
    Norman's gotta step up like last game.... I have a feeling he'll be motivated tonight given how big this game is. As for no Delon, hopefully this means Lowry & FVV see time together.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

And the crazy thing is, if not for that (ref assisted) loss to the Bucks in overtime, we'd be coming in on a 14 game winning streak. This is as good as the regular season gets. The only thing that can match would be one of those Boston games towards the end of the season if the 1st seed is in the balance.

Comment

Didn't realize the Rockets picked up Joe Johnson. You just know he's going to do something tonight to piss us off.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Must win game
          Not really.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Here's a view from the Houston perspective. As a long time Raptor fan, it's weird to read this and think they're talking about our team.

"The Raptors, as mentioned, are first in the Eastern Conference and two games ahead of the Boston Celtics for homecourt through at least the first three rounds of the playoffs. That’s a terrifying proposition, since the Raps are 27-5 at the Air Canada Centre, good for best in the NBA.

Toronto is fourth overall in offensive efficiency and third in defensive efficiency. That’s...super elite. Houston is second and eighth, respectively. Additionally, Toronto is fourth in turnover rate, fifth in effective field goal percentage, fifth in true shooting, and their bench is the best in the league. They’re 15-2 in their last 17 games. They handed Houston their worst home loss of the season. They haven’t been beaten by double digits since December."

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2018/3...zan-kyle-lowry

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              Didn't realize the Rockets picked up Joe Johnson. You just know he's going to do something tonight to piss us off.
              He's apparently questionable with an illness or something....

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  How the hell did I get booked for dinner tonight. I need an implant that allows me to watch the game in my eyeballs while feigning interest about the lives of other people.
                  Me too. Uncles 50th birthday...if it was his 49th I wouldn't go...if it was a playoff game I also wouldn't go..and I'm not pleased lol
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Listed under "Most Important Players of the Final Month"

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/3...er-final-month
                    OG Anunoby, Raptors
                    Uggetti: Anunoby doesn’t just have a cooler first name than Drake. The first-year player is quietly having one of the more underrated rookie seasons in the league—especially when you consider that he’s been thrust into a starting role for the 1-seed in the East after suffering an ACL tear at Indiana. Anunoby is an athletic, defensive-minded freak who may still be raw in a lot of areas, but has thrived in Toronto’s system because of his 7-foot-2 wingspan and his ability to make 3s at a decent rate (35 percent). He’s missed the past four games because of an ankle injury, and Toronto’s youthful depth has been able to cover for that. But his presence on the court takes the Raptors to another level—an effect that they hope carries into the playoffs.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We need Norm to have a big game defensively tonight
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        While the Raps don't make an appearance in this weeks "Ten Things", Lowe does a good breakdown on how Houston doesn't (and does) focus on post-ups

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ckets-math-nba
                        Raptors do kind of make an appearance at the end of the Oladipo bit

Related: The battle for the six All-NBA guard spots is a bloodbath. It's possible Oladipo and both Raptors get left out.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Max forgot that we're playing 3rd game in 4 nights too... smh.

Last edited by rocwell; Fri Mar 9, 2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Statement game

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              No OG and Delon is doubtful
                              Yikes, was really hoping OG would be able to play. Harden will have an easier time shooting over Norm.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Not really.
                                Must win game....to keep the hype train chugging

Comment

Working...
                                X