L. Thomas
    E. Kanter

Raptors:
    Kyle Lowry
    DeMar DeRozan
    Norman Powell
    Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Toronto is 4th in ORTG and 3rd in DRTG. They sit 1st in the East, 2.5 games up on Boston, with 1 game in hand.

New York is 24th in ORTG and 21st in DRTG. They sit 11th in the East. Over the past 10 games without Porzingis, they are 1-9, ranking last in defence in that time by a wide margin.

This game kicks off a three game road trip with stops in Brooklyn on Tuesday and Indiana on Thursday.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

When you're finished with your career we're gonna retire your jersey number
    OG is our king

Comment

Potential to be the ultimate let-down game. Let's end this week strong, and get to 50 before 20!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        Potential to be the ultimate let-down game. Let's end this week strong, and get to 50 before 20!
        50 before 20 is special. That's like... we deserve a participation trophy or something.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          50 before 20 is special. That's like... we deserve a participation trophy or something.
          It's almost as special as having the best point differential in the month of February of all time!

Comment

We have to be careful on this one. After tonight, I can see them reeeally relaxing and sagging through 3 quarters on this one, then not having enough time to mount the come back. Gotta come out strong.

Comment

The Knicks want to lose.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

DanH, you are on a run my friend. Keep your head down and take it one game at a time.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

at this point, I'm thinking that danh and zainb should be the only game thread makers for the playoffs...no offence to others that have done the job.

Comment

My high is starting to wear off.. that's two remarkable games back to back.

This Knicks game is going to be such a let down. Unless of course the Raptors beat them by over 20 which should be easy enough. Feels like a long time since we had a good solid beat down of an opponent.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      DanH, you are on a run my friend. Keep your head down and take it one game at a time.
                      But keep giving it 110% ....

Comment

Even if Raptors come out flat, Knicks have 0 incentive to win.

Comment

Raptors have won 7 straight, and 14 of 15

Knicks have lost 6 straight, and 14 of 15
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ridiculous MVP opinion.

I get that Harden is the consensus #1 and maybe even LeBron #2 (I would argue that though) BUT no way is DeRozan "honourable mention" behind Curry, Anthony Davis, Giannas, Kyrie and Durant. And LILLARD?

I'd argue that DD is a solid #2-4 pick right now. Unfortunately, an outlet like ESPN would have no idea why his stats are down in certain areas.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...n-lillard-rise

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X