• Show
Clear All

Raps Sheared the Beard.....love it!

Comment

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...refs-the-most/

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Ridiculous MVP opinion.

I get that Harden is the consensus #1 and maybe even LeBron #2 (I would argue that though) BUT no way is DeRozan "honourable mention" behind Curry, Anthony Davis, Giannas, Kyrie and Durant. And LILLARD?

I'd argue that DD is a solid #2-4 pick right now. Unfortunately, an outlet like ESPN would have no idea why his stats are down in certain areas.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...n-lillard-rise
        I agree.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Most disappointing loss this season was against the Knicks in NY a couple of months ago - that was the game where the Knicks went on a 28-0 run in the 3rd and the Raps were bricking everything. This is a revenge game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Ridiculous MVP opinion.

I get that Harden is the consensus #1 and maybe even LeBron #2 (I would argue that though) BUT no way is DeRozan "honourable mention" behind Curry, Anthony Davis, Giannas, Kyrie and Durant. And LILLARD?

I'd argue that DD is a solid #2-4 pick right now. Unfortunately, an outlet like ESPN would have no idea why his stats are down in certain areas.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...n-lillard-rise
            Not arguing one way or another, but you might want to check Lilliard's stats.. He's having a terrific season.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I'd be curious to know what Raptors record is when they shoot 3s at 35% or above. It seems to me that they have lost very few. They were just under 40% against Houston and with the volume of shots that was huge. Paul and Harden got freely into the paint all night and it didn't seem that Casey was too concerned because he didn't change up the defence; content that the Rockets were getting chased off the line. Raptors are #1 in the league at 3 point defence. But if last night had been one of those 30% shooting nights or lower the strategy wouldn't have worked. So what will they do with Malcolm Miller? He looks like a pretty consistent 3 point shooter and has some other attributes as well. Better than Powell at this point? I'm glad now that they didn't sign a "buyout" because Miller could be what we need. Hope he gets some run against the Knicks. Powell too. I haven't given up on him yet.

Comment

28-5 when we shoot 35%

https://www.basketball-reference.com...y=win_loss_pct
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I have a feeling the Raps are maturing, and this game, which could be a let down, might actually be the opposite, they may beat New York by 30.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Most disappointing loss this season was against the Knicks in NY a couple of months ago - that was the game where the Knicks went on a 28-0 run in the 3rd and the Raps were bricking everything. This is a revenge game.
                    So many games given away this season.. and still 1st with a top 3 record in the league. Pretty awesome to think about

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      Even if Raptors come out flat, Knicks have 0 incentive to win.
                      I wouldn't say 0 incentives to win. Raps are number 1 and every team will be motivated to get the W for bragging rights if not anything else. Expect a motivated Knicks team vs a bored Raps team.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        We owe them 3 revenge games for that win.The next game loss to Atlanta was the low point of their season.We haven't looked back since.
                        Last edited by Gonzz; Sat Mar 10, 2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Not arguing one way or another, but you might want to check Lilliard's stats.. He's having a terrific season.
                          I get it. And third place in the West which is no small feat. I didn't mean to single him out but DD not top 8? Come on....

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                            So many games given away this season.. and still 1st with a top 3 record in the league. Pretty awesome to think about
                            ...and revamping their system ...is another excuse There were many wondering how long before the iso crept in.

Comment

Who schedules a 1:00 game on the Sunday after the time change? Good prep for the playoffs I guess

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X