X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    that's a 70 win season percentage

Comment

About an hour till gametime.... feels so weird to have an early Sunday game on the road.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

On a side note, Danny Leroux posted something I found interesting. Who takes the most shots per 100 possessions? He used 350 minutes played as the cutoff.

DD is top Raptor and #13 in the league at 26.0 - no surprise. But only 1 other Raptor (#56) in the top 110 .The next 3 Raptors are bunched between #111 and #114. Try to guess or check the link if you want.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...sc=&offset=100
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
          that's a 70 win season percentage
          We’re 48-0 when we outscore the opponent. That’s a 100 win percentage.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Who schedules a 1:00 game on the Sunday after the time change? Good prep for the playoffs I guess

Comment

The Rockets games got me thinking about the old "we can't beat Lebron in the playoffs" narrative. We didn't beat Harden in either game. He scored 38 in the 1st game, 40 in the 2nd.

But we did beat Harden's teammates. And Harden's teammates are better at basketball than Lebron's teammates.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Is this signing scaring anybody? lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    The Rockets games got me thinking about the old "we can't beat Lebron in the playoffs" narrative. We didn't beat Harden in either game. He scored 38 in the 1st game, 40 in the 2nd.

But we did beat Harden's teammates. And Harden's teammates are better at basketball than Lebron's teammates.
                    Yup that's what it comes down to. Only 2 or 3 teams have ever straight up locked LeBron down in the playoffs (08 Celtics and 2011 Mavs). Every other team that has beaten him just thoroughly punked his teammates.

Comment

I had no idea there was a game today

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I had no idea there was a game today

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is OG going to be ready for the playoffs?

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            I'd be shocked if he isn't. We've still got like five or six weeks till then
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              He's day to day. In dinosaurs language, he's out for the season.

Comment

Nobody's here.... but JV is getting to them inside easily.... and I really like that Kornet kid's game.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X