• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wright with the crafty layup

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Id like to see hayes get some spot mins. He knows the team and prob has some buddys on the knicks. We didnt sign him just for practice mins did we?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Starters back to not giving a shit

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
          Starters back to not giving a shit
          Lol yup. Always the case against crappy teams
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I feel like the starters kind of don't try hard because they expect the bench to just pick up the slack sometimes against these bad teams.

This is a really dangerous habit to get into. The bench isn't going to be able to destroy other teams' benches as much in the playoffs because those benches just simply won't be playing as many minutes. Really need both units to play hard if we want to be successful.

Comment

Ibaka wtf

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

lol

Comment

IBAKA SUCKS. Miller is the best

Comment

I can tell Malcolm Miller is a really good shooter. He shoots is so effortlessly and has such good form
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Miller is better in the last 2 games than Carroll usually was last year...

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Miller is better in the last 2 games than Carroll usually was last year...
                        To be honest, I already forgot about Carroll lol

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          I feel like the starters kind of don't try hard because they expect the bench to just pick up the slack sometimes against these bad teams.

This is a really dangerous habit to get into. The bench isn't going to be able to destroy other teams' benches as much in the playoffs because those benches just simply won't be playing as many minutes. Really need both units to play hard if we want to be successful.
                          I'm not worried because our starters play hard against good teams (which is all we'll see in the playoffs) and they've proven when they play hard they are very good.

Comment

The starters just don't give a shit about these kinds of games. They pretty consistently show up against the good teams in the league though so this shouldn't be an issue in the playoffs

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              Lol yup. Always the case against crappy teams
                              As long as they turn it up against good teams and in the playoffs I'm fine
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I think its normal in the NBA these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X