• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casually dropping 132 points on a Sunday afternoon
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• No 28-0 run for the Knicks today.

(In this metaphor, the Knicks are a mahogany 90's desk.)

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Casually dropping 132 points on a Sunday afternoon
        What’s funny is that it really did feel casual
        OG is our king

Comment

• This is how you win games. It's not about one guy scoring points, it's about working together.... not one guy had 20 and yet we still blew them out. That's scary.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I remember watching Wisconsin like 3 years ago and talking to my brother about how much I wanted the Raps to draft Nigel Hayes, and it just seems crazy that today he’s playing for us. He’s a totally different player now than he was then though.
            Is he different in a good way or bad way?
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yeah, 132 pts scored and no one over 17pts, 7 guys in double digits and demar wasn't even one of them. Pascal was awesome in this one.

Comment

• Lowry/DeRozan didn't even play average this game and they still almost put up 140 points lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Is he different in a good way or bad way?
                  He wasn’t a shooter back then. More of a tweener who could post up small guys and blow by bigger guys. Mostly operated in the paint and midrange and was a great passer. He was the kind of big guy you could run your offence through. Now he seems to have accepted that he’ll be a spot up shooter in the NBA.

Comment

• Not that I want to see this but I feel like against some teams Casey could rest Kyle and Demar and still win. On the telecast they had a graphic about how Raptors have done against the top teams. Swept Portland, swept Houston, split with Boston, beat Cleveland and two very close losses to Golden State. I'm not sure how anyone could not see the Raptors as a legit contender.

Comment

He wasn’t a shooter back then. More of a tweener who could post up small guys and blow by bigger guys. Mostly operated in the paint and midrange and was a great passer. He was the kind of big guy you could run your offence through. Now he seems to have accepted that he’ll be a spot up shooter in the NBA.
                      Oh okay. Well it's good to know that he can pass and blow by guys if they run at him. So he's a 4?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Oh okay. Well it's good to know that he can pass and blow by guys if they run at him. So he's a 4?
                        I would say exclusively a small ball 4 unless he’s going up against a bigger 3. 10 years ago he wouldn’t have a position in the NBA, but he’s coming into the league at the right time. We’ll have to see if he can blow by NBA level athletes, it’s a lot different in college.

Comment

I would say exclusively a small ball 4 unless he’s going up against a bigger 3. 10 years ago he wouldn’t have a position in the NBA, but he’s coming into the league at the right time. We’ll have to see if he can blow by NBA level athletes, it’s a lot different in college.
                          Very true.

Comment

• Raps with best point differential in the nba after this game

Comment

• This raptor teams peak keeps improving. Last week we had the best raptor team of all time. This week the team is better. Soak it in guys, this is a ride.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                This raptor teams peak keeps improving. Last week we had the best raptor team of all time. This week the team is better. Soak it in guys, this is a ride.
                                It was done without OG the backbone of the first unit defender. It would be great if he comes back sooner could use to learn more of successfully scoring in the paint + getting back on track with his 3 before the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X