No announcement yet.

Game #66: Toronto Raptors 132 - New York Knicks 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's enjoy this well earned cakewalk. Just took a peek at the schedule and saw the 8 day stretch of Nuggets/Celts/Cavs/Celts at the end of march. That should be a good way to make sure you don't coast into the playoffs. Just four games left after that.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      It was done without OG the backbone of the first unit defender. It would be great if he comes back sooner could use to learn more of successfully scoring in the paint + getting back on track with his 3 before the playoffs.
      Honestly liking the mental and physical break for him though, at a not too serious injury. As long as he gets 4 or 5 games in before playoffs
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        This raptor teams peak keeps improving. Last week we had the best raptor team of all time. This week the team is better. Soak it in guys, this is a ride.
        I'm a big fan of the Raptors' new strategy of not losing games
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It was done without OG the backbone of the first unit defender. It would be great if he comes back sooner could use to learn more of successfully scoring in the paint + getting back on track with his 3 before the playoffs.

Ironically this is a blessing in disguise as he's getting a nice extended rest right at rookie wall time. It sounded like he was in the warmups today, no?

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Yak and skills and uncle kilometers

Comment

Read something about how he's finding this time really valuable to watch from the outside, particularly watching Norm's defence on the pick and roll. There was a time a few years back when Demar went out for a stretch and spoke of how he learned a ton from watching from the press box or on TV. Hopefully this can be a positive step in OG's development. Maybe also gave him that 'rookie-wall' reset that he needed.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Raptors love the kids

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Honestly liking the mental and physical break for him though, at a not too serious injury. As long as he gets 4 or 5 games in before playoffs
                      This is exactly what I've been thinking. And I'll bet the team is being super cautious with his rehab - take your time, OG, kick back, watch some tape, breathe a little bit. If he can catch a second wind and break through that rookie wall, perhaps regaining some of that shooting stroke... This team will be even more lethal than they've been of late.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        This is exactly what I've been thinking. And I'll bet the team is being super cautious with his rehab - take your time, OG, kick back, watch some tape, breathe a little bit. If he can catch a second wind and break through that rookie wall, perhaps regaining some of that shooting stroke... This team will be even more lethal than they've been of late.
                        Lethal...has there ever been a time when that word could have been used to describe a raps team...times are good indeed!!

Comment

• I came online wondering if the game starts at 7 pm :/

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            I came online wondering if the game starts at 7 pm :/
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A few notes from Nate Duncan watching our game today.

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X