Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadcasting crew question - why no Jack on SN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcasting crew question - why no Jack on SN?

Why doesn't Jack do colour commentary for SN as well as TSN. Is Jack not under contract with SN? It seems strange since much of the rest of the crew is the same regardless of the network carrying the game. And Leo works games on both networks, albeit in different roles.

Jack is not under contract for SN. He does the radio broadcast when games are on SN
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thanks - I wasn't sure how the contract works as I believe that some of the personnel can be under contract by the team rather than the TV network - that may be the case with Matty D.

Comment

I really don't like Leo, I'd rather watch the other teams broadcast than listen to that spray tanned man baby. They gotta ditch Leo for a former raptor like VC or something in the future.

Comment

Jack is under contract with TSN (he used to do SN before)... why? how? who? I dunno...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            I really don't like Leo, I'd rather watch the other teams broadcast than listen to that spray tanned man baby. They gotta ditch Leo for a former raptor like VC or something in the future.
            I doubt VC does local tv. Mo Pete was a disaster. Maybe jyd or somebody wants to throw his hat in the ring cause I agree Leo has about as much personality as a piece of plywood
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

One of my many peeves, especially with Leo, is his inability to hold that thought. Starts one of his stories during action, suddenly the refs call something and the ball goes the other way. If the ref making the call isn't in the picture, what happened? Leo cannot pause, tell you, and then continue his story.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
              X