Game #67: Toronto Raptors 116 - Brooklyn Nets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Wonder if DeMarre will suit up. He's been sidelined for both our games so far this year.

Comment

You know what, as someone who wanted Carroll so badly that summer, I'm glad he's gone & doing well in Brooklyn. If he plays tonight, which seems likely, I hope at least the guys greet him & everything. He deserves that much.

Also, I'm glad the SF curse seems to finally be lifted thanks to OG..... any news on his injury, BTW?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The Toronto Raptors 108-105 win over the Houston Rockets on Friday was the most-watched Toronto Raptors regular season game in Canada ever.

Over 1.67 million people watched some or all of the game on Sportsnet One and Sportsnet Ontario, with the average viewership hitting 552,000, as the Raptors snapped the Rockets 17-game winning streak.
        https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...n-game-canada/

FWIW, Blue Jays games average viewership last year was 722,400 (per Forbes), Hockey Night in Canada’s average audience was 1.8 million viewers for the 7 p.m. game, so still have a way to go.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...n-game-canada/

FWIW, Blue Jays games average viewership last year was 722,400 (per Forbes), Hockey Night in Canada’s average audience was 1.8 million viewers for the 7 p.m. game, so still have a way to go.
          But baseball is all old people asleep with their TV's on so they don't exactly count as target audience....I'm a fan of baseball and hockey too and the Jays are likely to drop this year if ticket sales are any indication.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            But baseball is all old people asleep with their TV's on so they don't exactly count as target audience....
            Lmao thats my dad. Sometimes i have to check to see if he is alive.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              But baseball is all old people asleep with their TV's on so they don't exactly count as target audience....I'm a fan of baseball and hockey too and the Jays are likely to drop this year if ticket sales are any indication.
              I'm a fan of all 3 of those Toronto sports teams and watch all 3. But I'll even watch a Brooklyn-Magic game. Put a non-Toronto baseball game on and yeah, it's nap time.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                I'm a fan of all 3 of those Toronto sports teams and watch all 3. But I'll even watch a Brooklyn-Magic game. Put a non-Toronto baseball game on and yeah, it's nap time.
                As a Toronto sports fan that had Hockey #2 before 1995, I easily watch 20 out of town games a year on top of 162 Jays.

I've also been following Chris Zelkovich while he was reporting on Canadian Sports TV ratings for Yahoo. 552k is on the low end CFL Game Range, but at the same time nearly 2-2.5 times the average Raptors games in 2015-2017.

They also reported that they pulled a majority of the 25-54 viewer group. https://about.rogers.com/2018/03/12/...e-ever-canada/

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  As a Toronto sports fan that had Hockey #2 before 1995, I easily watch 20 out of town games a year on top of 162 Jays.

I've also been following Chris Zelkovich while he was reporting on Canadian Sports TV ratings for Yahoo. 552k is on the low end CFL Game Range, but at the same time nearly 2-2.5 times the average Raptors games in 2015-2017.

They also reported that they pulled a majority of the 25-54 viewer group. https://about.rogers.com/2018/03/12/...e-ever-canada/
                  CFL games outdraw Raptors? WTF is wrong with people in this country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

we're brainwashed

Comment

Dante Cunningham starting at C for Brooklyn. He's 6'8" 230lbs SF/PF. While Trashcan Carroll is playing PF. Raptors bigs are gonna have a free for all in the paint.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by MACK11; Tue Mar 13, 2018, 07:09 PM.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

That’s a travesty

Comment

I haven't watched a single CFL game in my life. Just being honest.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nice to have Delon back in the fold tonight.

Still no OG, hopefully he continues well on his road back.

Comment

It's the same problem that drags Raps #'s down south of the border - with Raps games, only half the fans for that particular game are being counted (the Toronto fans for CDN ratings). With CFL games, you're still getting viewers from both team markets. The CFL may be a joke in much of Ontario, but it isn't in the rest of the country.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                                It's the same problem that drags Raps #'s down south of the border - with Raps games, only half the fans for that particular game are being counted (the Toronto fans for CDN ratings). With CFL games, you're still getting viewers from both team markets. The CFL may be a joke in much of Ontario, but it isn't in the rest of the country.
                                The CFL is a joke here in BC. The Whitecaps are actually more popular here than the BC Lions.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X