X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Why are we so bad rebounding? We have the length to be a lot better there

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I can't believe JV (or anyone else) didn't even try to box out Cunningham. Starters really sleeping on the defensive glass
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The only thing lazier than the D on those 3 attempts is Jack Armstrong's work in that Tums commercial.

He yells louder than that for 48 minutes, every game of the year.

Comment

• Carroll with an and-1 layup is disgusting

Comment

• Looking for that bench mob....

Comment

• Holy fuck the starters are an embarrassment sometimes

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Okay, put the bench back in

Comment

• I'm worried....how are we going to get through the playoffs with these starters?

Comment

• The Raps 1st unit is completely getting destroyed/outhustled by the Nets.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol guys the starters are only putting in about 70% effort right now. They’re fine
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                      I'm worried....how are we going to get through the playoffs with these starters?
                      OG will hopefully be back, and the starters have proven they turn up for bigger games. It's just frustrating as hell on nights like this

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                        I'm worried....how are we going to get through the playoffs with these starters?
                        We are very good with OG and we won't be playing down to teams in the playoffs.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Give the Bench Mob the 3rd quarter start..... or maybe you go small with Ibaka at the 5 & bring in Hayes at the 4 with his clean stroke?

Something has to be done to stop this Brooklyn team though.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Don't worry. In the playoffs they'll only be playing against old, overpaid guys.

Comment

• We'll be fine. Have to credit the nets, they made some really tough shots.
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Not one to over react but think were losing this one. Nets deserve it tbh and we deserve to lose
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X