No announcement yet.

Game #67: Toronto Raptors 116 - Brooklyn Nets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all seriousness, Pacers are Raptors plus. No respect from U. S. Media plus no respect on this side of the border either. At least we've got one side of the border covered.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Raptors won. Time to support TFC. Big game

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Carroll and Ibaka are going at it lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
        I wished Ibaka punched Carroll's head through the hardwood

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• FVV a +31 for the game, next best is 4 other guys at +7. That's crazy.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Damn, Jonas is Canada nice.

Comment

• FVV has been really steady. Really important right now with OG out and Powell sucking (mostly). Great job by FVV in this one, really helped the starters (outside of JV who was very good all night) start to give a crap in the 3rd Q and to close. DeMar was sleeping through this one, and that combined with some hot shooting in the 1st Q had the Raps down (too many turnovers and bad shots in the 2nd Q gave BKN enough transition points for the defence to still be leaky even after they'd cooled off a bit).

FVV and JV split the game ball.

Welp, I guess I'll start another game thread.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Only 10???? Masai could get some Euroleague guy to do what he does.
                  I mean at the time of signing. He'll still show his (better) value this season imo. I'm still a believer.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    In all seriousness, Pacers are Raptors plus. No respect from U. S. Media plus no respect on this side of the border either. At least we've got one side of the border covered.
                    They're very good and flying under the radar. We cannot take them lightly on Thursday at all. If we think we can come out how we did tonight and against New York and still come back we are sorely mistaken. I'm not worried though because we normally come out properly against the good teams. Also HOPEFULLY OG is back so we don't have to painfully watch Norm guard Victor
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Powell is going to easily be the most over paid player in the league next year.

His game has dropped greatly. His offence is shit, he was a good player on D and is horrid now.

Man just hate that a spot is going to be lost on this guy.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        FVV has been really steady. Really important right now with OG out and Powell sucking (mostly). Great job by FVV in this one, really helped the starters (outside of JV who was very good all night) start to give a crap in the 3rd Q and to close. DeMar was sleeping through this one, and that combined with some hot shooting in the 1st Q had the Raps down (too many turnovers and bad shots in the 2nd Q gave BKN enough transition points for the defence to still be leaky even after they'd cooled off a bit).

FVV and JV split the game ball.

Welp, I guess I'll start another game thread.
                        Lowry most of all but now DD somewhat as well are really coasting against weaker teams.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

I also can't believe I'm saying this but I rather the ball in Fred hands than Kyle's at this point. Fred just makes the right play most of the time. Kyle is always taking some highly contested quick 3 that bricks. I want the ball either in Fred or Demar's hands. Now there will be games when OG might have to close if we're playing a bigger 3 but other than that it should always be Fred unless he's playing like shit that game. And even when he is playing like shit he always finds a way to make a couple winning plays.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Lowry most of all but now DD somewhat as well are really coasting against weaker teams.
                            I keep saying this, as long as they bring it against the good teams and in the playoffs I couldn't care less. And so far they have been bringing it against the good teams. Demar more so than Kyle.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Powell is going to easily be the most over paid player in the league next year.

His game has dropped greatly. His offence is shit, he was a good player on D and is horrid now.

Man just hate that a spot is going to be lost on this guy.
                              You forget Carmelo is still in the league

Comment

That is all ....

Comment

Working...
                                X