No announcement yet.

Raptors in the Media: Share Stories, Articles & Videos you find on our Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW...the national media is definitely picking up. Tim Bontemps covers basketball well. He's based out of the washington post but seems to dot around the country to be at wherever the big games are. He was here to cover the last two games in Toronto (and wrote pretty good stories for each...that's where the early NBA reply about replay came from)

Comment

• I hope the big internet monopolies aren't monitoring us because I'm about to mention the Balls. Only to say that for amusement sake I was about to click on the ESPN item how the Ball brothers didn't score in their second game in Lithuania. Then I thought.....well every time someone clicks on an article they register it and that would encourage more of the nonsense. Good to know Lithuania is treating them like they deserve though. A lot of big bruisers in that league apparently. Like our friendly giant

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        FWIW...the national media is definitely picking up. Tim Bontemps covers basketball well. He's based out of the washington post but seems to dot around the country to be at wherever the big games are. He was here to cover the last two games in Toronto (and wrote pretty good stories for each...that's where the early NBA reply about replay came from)
        A supporting tweet

Comment

• Man this place is dead. Have people finally realized that we're really, genuinely good and therefore have nothing left to talk about?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Man this place is dead. Have people finally realized that we're really, genuinely good and therefore have nothing left to talk about?
            This thread, or this forum? I agree to both.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• People like to talk when things are going badly.. just the way it is.

Right now:

DD is shooting 3's and has become way more efficient
              JV is playing defense
              Casey is playing kids over vets
              We're not playing ISO ball
              Lowry is averaging less than 33mpg and is healthy
              Offense and Defense are in top 5

In the meantime as well the Cavs are imploding, the Celtics are coming back to earth and the Warriors are going to win it all anyway.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                People like to talk when things are going badly.. just the way it is.

Right now:

DD is shooting 3's and has become way more efficient
                JV is playing defense
                Casey is playing kids over vets
                We're not playing ISO ball
                Lowry is averaging less than 33mpg and is healthy
                Offense and Defense are in top 5

In the meantime as well the Cavs are imploding, the Celtics are coming back to earth and the Warriors are going to win it all anyway.
                The forum is also just less active than ever before since I joined. I blame reddit

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  The forum is also just less active than ever before since I joined. I blame reddit
                  Maybe too many of us are making flawless posts that just can't be argued.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Too Much Perfection.

Good theory.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to McHappy

Comment

• The main flaw is that the genesis of this thread was to collate the emerging stories about "how the Raptors are good and you didn't know about it". There's no natural lead to the I'm right/ No, I'm right dribble of posts that are the lifeblood of many threads. There's that, and also, the secret is out

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Both distinct possibiities.. but with the banning of contrarian posters such as the snootch, happy ?, combined with the raps playing well the tong wars are less frequent and far less intense....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          The main flaw is that the genesis of this thread was to collate the emerging stories about "how the Raptors are good and you didn't know about it". There's no natural lead to the I'm right/ No, I'm right dribble of posts that are the lifeblood of many threads. There's that, and also, the secret is out
                          My point was that the board is dead, not the thread. I just posted it in here because it's the "we're good, why aren't they/we talking about it" thread.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            My point was that the board is dead, not the thread. I just posted it in here because it's the "we're good, why aren't they/we talking about it" thread.
                            Have no fear Skywalker, I won't take my entertaining talents anywhere else. No plans on getting banned, no being wooed by other forums, and definitely not becoming a turncoat Chicago Bulls fan. Nope. all KeonClark, all the time. Drink it in people.

Comment

Have no fear Skywalker, I won't take my entertaining talents anywhere else. No plans on getting banned, no being wooed by other forums, and definitely not becoming a turncoat Chicago Bulls fan. Nope. all KeonClark, all the time. Drink it in people.
                              This shot of tequila's for you Keon

Comment

• For me it’s a combination of not being a fan of Tapatalk (guess I just still haven’t gotten used to it) while the mobile site is still a mess and work’s been busy as hell. But yeah definitely less to talk about when almost everything everyone’s been complaining about is mostly being worked out this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X