No announcement yet.

Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD 15 seconds of bad basketball leads to 5 Indiana points. Wake up!

Comment

• Well, hot shooting helps negate turnover issues a bit, I guess. Need to tighten up, and hopefully the bench can get some sort of separation
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Always turn it over like crazy against these guys

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
        I think that's the biggest reason why we struggle against them. They turn us over more than any other team
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          they rake guys across the arms on every pass
          I guess but they have been doing it all season and are one of the best teams at it so we need to play smarter. The refs are gonna let it go clearly.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I think that's the biggest reason why we struggle against them. They turn us over more than any other team
            Just checked and they're actually 2nd in the league in steals. Really scrappy group

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I guess but they have been doing it all season and are one of the best teams at it so we need to play smarter. The refs are gonna let it go clearly.
              sure but it's not like you can gameplan for a guy slapping your arm away on a catch

Comment

• DD needs to see bench for a bit.

Comment

• Refs are shit!

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    3rd best team in the West definitely isn't OKC, probably not Portland. It's looking more and more like Utah.
                    Well..that just adds another bullet to the list...if the jazz get to 7...and that’s not out of the question....then the warriors draw them in the first round....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Pacers look like a top-4 team in the East. Should be an interesting team to watch in the playoffs

Comment

• Just tuned in, had to head out and nab food. What have I missed?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• What's with all these turnovers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Just tuned in, had to head out and nab food. What have I missed?
                            5v8

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Just tuned in, had to head out and nab food. What have I missed?
                              We keep turning the ball over every possession, but besides that we're good

Comment

• Yeah, fuck these refs

Comment

Working...
                                X