No announcement yet.

Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson...Patrick Beverly..Marcus smart...some of the best rats in the league...

Any other nominees for nba all rat team?

Edit..Rat is a hockey term for a guy who can play..but is always aggravating with slashes..elbows..tripping from behind...and always out of sight of the ref..
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 15, 2018, 09:09 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Miles loves these moments

Comment

• CJ Miles is a certified NBA 3pt sniper.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• When in doubt, toss it out to CJ. He'll hit the shot.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Stevenson...Patrick Beverly..Marcus smart...some of the best rats in the league...

Any other nominees for nba all rat team?
            Goran dragic

Comment

• How great is it to have a clutch 3 point shooter like Miles? holy shit. Remember the Carroll, Pattersson and Ross days where they'd miss open 3's after open 3's in the clutch?? lol
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Gonna be a dirty win

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Gonna be a dirty win
                  Nah text book road win.

For all the success Indiana was feeling they couldn't get separation.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    How great is it to have a clutch 3 point shooter like Miles? holy shit. Remember the Carroll, Pattersson and Ross days where they'd miss open 3's after open 3's in the clutch?? lol
                    Great memories. Lol
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Dang, we were real healthy for a stretch there.

Comment

• Hope Miles just hit his funny bone.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          How great is it to have a clutch 3 point shooter like Miles? holy shit. Remember the Carroll, Pattersson and Ross days where they'd miss open 3's after open 3's in the clutch?? lol
                          Right! Hate when he drives though lol. It's the right move but he just can't finish for shit
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Took a while but finally got our transition game rolling

Comment

• God Ibaka

Comment

• Rememebr when it was us that dropped these clsoe ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X