Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I don't see a problem. Bring him back slowly. He was on minute restriction whole year anyway so this changes very little
    I'm right here with you. I think being cautious but giving him minutes is a good thing. For all we know, he might be the one whose pushing Casey to let him play through it.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Miller time! Lets see what hes got we got a tough decision between him and nigel on who where gonna carry on the roster into the playoffs
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I'm right here with you. I think being cautious but giving him minutes is a good thing. For all we know, he might be the one whose pushing Casey to let him play through it.
        Which also is bad because our coaching staff should not be letting players dictate things like that especially if they aren't 100%.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Playoff JV is going to be a menace this season

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sloppy start, too many unforced turnovers

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Playoff JV is going to be a menace this season

Lol for real. Just needs to chill on the turnovers at times. Keep the ball high. Also Serge should never do anything with the ball if it's not catch and shoot. He has Biyombo hands lol.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Very bumpy start so far. Hopefully Cory doesn't kill us
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Lol for real. Just needs to chill on the turnovers at times. Keep the ball high. Also Serge should never do anything with the ball if it's not catch and shoot. He has Biyombo hands lol.
                  like I get that he brought the ball down but that's pretty clearly still a foul lmao

Comment

• Pacers are very feisty
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lowry needs to stop rushing the passes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JV

Comment

• Always turn it over like crazy against these guys

Comment

• pacers hacking constantly

Comment

• We never turn over the ball this much. Indy is really good at turning you over.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                We never turn over the ball this much. Indy is really good at turning you over.
                                they rake guys across the arms on every pass

Comment

Working...
                                X