No announcement yet.

Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro, once again it felt like Demar played like shit and he was still very efficient, got 7 assists and was a plus on the floor. Yea he's taken his game to a new level.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      5 up on Boston. Remember when we were hoping to catch them by the end of the year?
      The pace we've had to adjust our sensibilities with this team is staggering. Our expectations are getting blow out before we can unreasonably adjust them.

It feels like not long ago we all wished DD was a whole other person JV was traded for extra ball racks and were wondering what we could get for KLOE in a trade.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

I'm not shocked. You can tell by everyone demeanour that they don't panic when they're down or a team makes a run.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good to know that we can still win even when our bench plays like shit for their standards.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            His defense was really good save for a few mistakes. He's got a future on this team
            so much better than Norman. Which is sad
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors lead the league in 8vs5 wins

Comment

• Great win. Christian, if you're out there, here's the sig (I assume we aren't going to go 0-14 to end the season).

What an amazing season. Sorry I had so little faith, but 22 years of mostly pain and suffering will jade your hopes a little lol.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  But with O.G. pretty much healed neither of them will be seeing much action unless the starters are gatting a night off or there is a lot of garbage time.

Comment

• Calling it now... CJ Miles will hit a game winner in the playoffs

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
                      But with O.G. pretty much healed neither of them will be seeing much action unless the starters are gatting a night off or there is a lot of garbage time.
                      which is ok. We are getting to know what we have in these young prospects.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        True. Miller is showing that he can be what we wanted Bruno to become which is a 3 and D guy. That's all we need out of him. And then on top of that he's smart and long and athletic. Norm's biggest problem is he has a very low bball IQ while all our other young guys actually have a high bball IQ. He also isn't that great of a shooter so he's having a hard time in this system. Miller looks to have a high bball IQ and plays within himself.

Comment

• Love the irony. Demar iced the game by causing an Indiana turnover.

Comment

• 11 threes tonight. No Popeyes. Damn you, Kyle. lol.

Comment

• Jeez, 58 Rebs?!

Comment

• one more win puts us in some truly elite company. wikipedia lists 52 teams above .750 for a season. of those, 31 made the finals (60%) and 24 won a chip (46%) that year. we're at .750 now.
                                the original brow

Comment

Working...
                                X