Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    These are the type of advanced stats this board needs.

Many of you may not know that I am in fact the forum leader in corny jokes made that received a groan rather than a "like".

Per 100 posts, of course
    ok but what does laughs per minute look like? (lpm)
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'll throw my hat in the ring if things ever get down..not the hero you need...yada, yada, yada..

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I vote DanH, zainab, 007 and open comp for the 4th. 4 man rotation. If they all lose b2b we're swept out
        I'm like the Mike Conley of game thread makers. What's a guy got to do to get some respect around here? 6 game winning streak ain't too shabby.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I'm like the Mike Conley of game thread makers. What's a guy got to do to get some respect around here? 6 game winning streak ain't too shabby.
          Whereas I'm two years away from being two years away from making them...

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
            Whereas I'm two years away from being two years away from making them...
            Well in about 4 years you could start making game threads for the Sacramento Kings.

Comment

If Raps can take this game I think we have a good chance to reach 60

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                If Raps can take this game I think we have a good chance to reach 60

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                Making 60 is just more pressure to not crap out in the first or 2nd round .... but yeah, they have a shot

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Making 60 is just more pressure to not crap out in the first or 2nd round .... but yeah, they have a shot
                  10-5 to close out seems fairly pedestrian given the way they've been winning. Just quickly looking ahead, they should be favoured in at least 11 of the remaining 15 games.

Comment

Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

best news
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        best news
                        God's plan

Comment

This OG news makes me very happy. Glad he's back, the Oladipo matchup was going to be interesting with Norm hurt.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Is he 100 percent tho? if not then this is a bad move. No reason to rush him. They're going to need him in the playoffs.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              10-5 to close out seems fairly pedestrian given the way they've been winning. Just quickly looking ahead, they should be favoured in at least 11 of the remaining 15 games.
                              Favoured tonight by 4.

Indy has been great in tight games. 10-1 when decided by 3 or less, and half the board probably remembers the 1 they threw away. Crunch time has been our Achilles heel much of the season.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Favoured tonight by 4.

Indy has been great in tight games. 10-1 when decided by 3 or less, and half the board probably remembers the 1 they threw away. Crunch time has been our Achilles heel much of the season.
                                Should be a good one tonight. Pacers will want home court and they've got the Cavs and Wizards breathing down their necks. Not nearly as much in it for Toronto but Raps always play hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X