Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    I don't know whether there is any legitimacy to this or not but either way Wiggins needs a kick in the ass. Guy is like the anti-Derozan. I see basically the same player I saw three years ago except he doesn't play as hard.
    They were shit until Butler showed up. Where does this guy get off. I guess he's one of those guys that would rather put up 25 ppg on a perennial loser than doing anything noteworthy in the playoffs?

Just makes it even funnier that so many wanted to sell the farm to build around this guy. Tanking is great eh? The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the draft folks. Even still we're wondering if this team has no ceiling at all and Masai gon fuck around and bring us a ring with a group mostly made of whats already here
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      I don't know whether there is any legitimacy to this or not but either way Wiggins needs a kick in the ass. Guy is like the anti-Derozan. I see basically the same player I saw three years ago except he doesn't play as hard.
      He only plays hard whenever they play the Raps or the Cavs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Powell doubtful with an ankle sprain.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Week to week with shattered confidence

Comment

Miller Time?
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Miller & Hayes time, I say. Unless OG is back.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

As for game thread starters, the Raptors' longest winning streaks by descending length thus far:

9 (and counting): Me!
                  7 (from Feb 2): Zainab
                  6 (from Dec 13): planetmars
                  6 (from Nov 25): consmap
                  5 (from Dec 29): 007
                  We're still a ways off but while I love this idea and have in the past, why even bother getting excited about democratically setting a lineup of our greats when Abbas will probably just pull the same bullshit he did last year against Milwaukee by jumping the queue?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    I think we need to shorten the rotation for the playoffs. You know how it is
                    lol. I'm okay with rolling 10 deep. Our thread starters are so talented. Bench mob. But if DanH wants to go fo-fo-fo-fo, who's gonna complain?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      lol. I'm okay with rolling 10 deep. Our thread starters are so talented. Bench mob. But if DanH wants to go fo-fo-fo-fo, who's gonna complain?
                      I vote DanH, zainab, 007 and open comp for the 4th. 4 man rotation. If they all lose b2b we're swept out

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I vote DanH, zainab, 007 and open comp for the 4th. 4 man rotation. If they all lose b2b we're swept out
                        In the end All-Stars have to deliver
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Miller & Hayes time, I say. Unless OG is back.
                          If we want to see what Hayes can do in this 10-day, we could throw him on Oladipo in the first quarter and see what happens (I have no idea how good of a defender Miller is).

But yeah, the real takeaway here is that it'd be great for OG to be back soon
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Dude I took one for the team. I made the OKC thread after that ugly loss to Dallas. I refuse to be a tank commander!
                            Yeah I took one for the team too with the Warriors game! Abbas can be the lone tank commander

Comment

Comment

You also lost a game to Philly... Hmm. Though it was a Sunday afternoon game. Extenuating circumstances...

I don't think you are a candidate for the tank command with your giant win streak, but your playoff credentials are definitely being called into question here.
                                I just want to be on the team. I’m good for 6 fouls!
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X