No announcement yet.

Game #68: Toronto Raptors 106 - Indiana Pacers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible half for us and great half for them: only down 8. Not worried at all.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Refs feeling the need to put Canada in its place again?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      Trump was pissed about Canada's trade deficit last night, so yeah. #conspiracy
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Mar 15, 2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        They're playing way harder than us though
        i am so tired of this being an accepted reason to excuse horrible officiating.

I don't care how badly we're playing, we're getting absolutely fucked over, why should that be accepted?

Comment

• Well..better get used to getting every single teams best shot every game when your the big dog in the conference...
          Indiana hasn’t shown this kind of intensity in the few games I have seen them play over the course of the season....

Think the raps come out better in the 3q..and JV will be wearing gloves with thumb tacks in them so he can hang on to the ball....they’re only down 8 and have had a good slap to the side of their collective heads in the 1st halh
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            2 for 1
            Still a terrible shot, I knew the situation on the clock.... but you don't just pull up for a contested 3 like that.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• When the pressure is on our weakness are exposed.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                i am so tired of this being an accepted reason to excuse horrible officiating.

I don't care how badly we're playing, we're getting absolutely fucked over, why should that be accepted?
                You're right, the refs definitely get away a lot of the time because a team isn't playing hard enough and it's not right. But I don't think we're getting fucked over as much as you do and we shouldn't let that make us lose our intensity or else we'll get blown out. You gotta fight through it because this is how it's gonna be in the playoffs.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Time for coach Casey to take one for the team and get tee' d up.Money goes to charity.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    When the pressure is on our weakness are exposed.
                    If we start playing harder and smarter we're fine. Stop turning over the ball and we win. Now that's easier said than done with this team being number 2 in steals but I believe we can do it. Oh and stop letting Jefferson go off lol. Neither Jonas nor Poeltl could stop him.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just got in. Why we down? Like good gravy

Comment

• If only pressure brought on our strengths.

I like this; hostile building, random scrub going off (Stephenson), random Vet going off (Jefferson), bench struggling (Yak in his feels), the refs using every sense but sight sound and common to officiate us, and people stressing on the forums.

Nostalgic.

Comment

• Turner is questionable to play for the rest of the game. Indy might have to go small.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Just got here. We’re gonna win now
                            OG is our king

Comment

• For Indiana playing us, this is like our game against Houston. They want this.

Comment

• No turner jv better feast
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X