Game #69: Dalls Mavericks 115 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Suspicious package found outside. Cops are treating it like a full threat.
    Now we'll make ESPN

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Now we'll make ESPN
      Raps fan ready to turn Jurassic Park into the Chicxulub crater to get their team the recognition they feel they deserve.

Comment

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I don't expect a ring, I would however be deeply disappointed if we lost in 6 or 7 in the 2nd round to Team X if Team X is Indiana, or even Washington, Philly etc.

We are known as playoff chokers. Fair or unfair, it's the teams current identity. Losing to Cleveland is understandable cause of Lebron (although still would suck). But we basically HAVE to win any series vs these mid card teams. The pressure is back kids, let's not fool ourselves. Just, win, baby.
          I agree with you. I actually think if we play like the "scenario" I described (meaning anything close to the way we've been playing), we're mauling everyone in the playoffs and none of that would apply. I mean, we played well below that on the first half last night and still pulled a win against the 3rd seed on the road.

It's almost like against the majority of teams, we only need to play our full strength for half the time, sometimes just a quarter and still win. Therefore, I don't see anyone beating us in the East, LBJ included.

The thing with LBJ is that he depends a lot on who's around him. It was like that in Miami and on the the winning cavs teams. This year he's by himself out there. So the cavs don't scare us anymore, I don't mind which round we see them on. This is the year we show the league this a team sport, and dethrone him. We're going to the finals baby!!!!!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Steady Freddy? (might be in angry mode after the Shockers lost). Delon? My guess is Fred as he most approximates Lowry

Comment

Serge needs a rest day not Lowry

Comment

Any updates on what going on? Game going to be delayed?
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Serge needs a rest day not Lowry
                  Don't worry, he'll get ejected in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Any updates on what going on? Game going to be delayed?
                    nah

Comment

I'm fine with starting Wright. Hoping this means we see Hayes or Miller get some time on the court today.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Jonas interviews. Always unintentionally entertaining.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think someone said Lorenzo Brown is on the road with 905, yes? So we're a little thin on PG tonight, and no Norm.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I'm fine with starting Wright. Hoping this means we see Hayes or Miller get some time on the court today.
                            Both of those guys would be like the 3rd best player on Dallas lol so I'm sure we can trot em all out
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                            X