Game #69: Dalls Mavericks 115 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I don't know. I kind of agree with Christian here, but only for those closing minutes where they were great together.
    They didn't play together other than that did they?
    I think it's (one of many) nice looks for us.
    It was a pot shot at jv. Who's done literally everything asked of him and more to adapt. During 11 game win streak. It's weird at this point
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well, that was a win. And that's all we need to say about that.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        I want home court against GSW.
        Tru

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          It was a pot shot at jv. Who's done literally everything asked of him and more to adapt. During 11 game win streak. It's weird at this point
          I'm pretty sure Christian is still dreaming about JV for Motesomething trade.

EDIT: Motejunas is playing in China.
          Last edited by rocwell; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            I'm pretty sure Christian is still dreaming about JV for Motesomething trade. I wonder where is Motesomething playing right now...
            Probably in China. There's a graveyard of jv for ______ Christian trade targets

"Here lies Terence Jones. He fit the raptors system better"

Comment

I see. I hadn't read it that way but perhaps you're right. I can't recall Christians historical leanings towards JV, I trust they're well documented. In any case, I love JV as much or more than anybody.
              I still think that Ibaka/Siakam could prove a useful look sometimes and it's perhaps something that Case will show more of in the postseason, depending on matchups. For me, I just want Casey to continue his good work this year in adapting to whatever the situation requires. That's been one of the most positive developments this season.

Comment

Probably in China. There's a graveyard of jv for ______ Christian trade targets

"Here lies Terence Jones. He fit the raptors system better"
                lol

"Daddy, where does the internet go when it dies?"

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Dream on sweet prince. JV is our 3rd best player
                  Ibaka plays almost 5 more minutes a game. Lowry/Deebo/Ibaka only players that play 25+ mins a game. It's at least a discussion now though. Still give the edge to Ibaka.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comment

Lol alright man.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Perimeter guys couldn't throw it in the ocean but the bigs bailed them out.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Lol if he ever put someone on a poster it would be incredibly anticlimactic
                          OG is our king

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Perimeter guys couldn't throw it in the ocean but the bigs bailed them out.
                            Meanwhile, perimiter guys couldn't stop a sloth but the bigs bailed them out.

Comment

• JV has been our 3rd(at times 2nd) best player since at least the new year, if not earlier. It hasn't really been close.

Ibaka was bad for most of tonight. Made a few big plays down the stretch.

Oh and JV's minutes have been going up slowly all season while Ibaka's have been going down. Makes sense for how their seasons have gone

*Not sure Serge has even been our 4th best player with how FVV has played better as the season's gone on.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptors top 4 players:

1. DeRozan
                                2. Lowry
                                3. JV
                                4. VV
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X