Game #69: Dalls Mavericks 115 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Game yesterday, game today, going for franchise tying 11th straight with less than a month till playoffs.

And 0, count em: 0 posts in 3 hours of prime time morning.

Lol. Winning cures (or kills)
    Raptors so good, people actually getting work done at work.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      We The Productive
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Not even. I'm wasting all my time trying to find something interesting to read or say on the Raps....but we're winning so much there's nothing to talk about. So I just keep checking constantly, or trying to come up with something new and interesting to say...and failing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Not even. I'm wasting all my time trying to find something interesting to read or say on the Raps....but we're winning so much there's nothing to talk about. So I just keep checking constantly, or trying to come up with something new and interesting to say...and failing.

Just wait till JJ Barea goes off for 35 and we lose again to Dallas, there will be something to talk about then
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Just wait till JJ Barea goes off for 35 and we lose again to Dallas, there will be something to talk about then
            Make GLF worry again
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raptors 905 vs the Mavs. Who wins?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Game yesterday, game today, going for franchise tying 11th straight with less than a month till playoffs.

Bang on....
                We got a first place team with no one breathing down their necks with a month to go.
                There are no material weaknesses to be seen. Yeah we can carp about things but they are just to keep the whining skills sharp.
                There is a ton of press on the team from every outlet in North America...
                Got pretty much everything the Republic has been cheering for ...

But
                If you wanna bitch....

There’s still Leo every other broadcast.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raptors 905 vs the Mavs. Who wins?
                  Do the 905'ers even have a good team this year? Haven't been getting the daily updates from SkywalkerAC

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Bang on....
                    We got a first place team with no one breathing down their necks with a month to go.
                    There are no material weaknesses to be seen. Yeah we can carp about things but they are just to keep the whining skills sharp.
                    There is a ton of press on the team from every outlet in North America...
                    Got pretty much everything the Republic has been cheering for ...

But
                    If you wanna bitch....

There’s still Leo every other broadcast.
                    I was pissed we were one 3-pointer short of the Popeyes promo. I wanted my cheap chicken today, dammit.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Do the 905'ers even have a good team this year? Haven't been getting the daily updates from SkywalkerAC
                      We're 4th in the east. Knicks 1st

Comment

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

Norman Powell
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Norman Powell
                            Nope. Nothing interesting to say about Norm. It's all been said already and now he's injured. So no source of interest there.

Comment

Nylon Calculus has a new article talking about the evolution of the NBA shot selection. And how many teams are adopting Moreyball (ie, shooting at the rim, at the 3pt line, or free throw line).

Pretty cool infographic on their site:
                              https://fansided.com/2018/03/16/nylo...hot-selection/

Love the change in direction Raps took. Took only 4 years but still pretty remarkable. Explains why the Pacers have been so good this year as well.

Comment

Doesn't help that the schedule is pretty uninspiring. Hard to get too pumped up for a team featuring Harrison Barnes.

OKC on Sunday but not sure anyone really cares. In Cleveland on Wednesday. That should be a good one. Then not much until the Celts-Cavs-Celts-Pacers at the start of April.

Gonna be a long wait until the first round...

Comment

Working...
                                X