Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMBC bout to do a first ever...

Comment

• If the Raps didnt lose to the Bucks post- All Star game, the Raps could be riding a 20 game winning streak right now.

They've lost only one time since Feb 2nd.. amazing!!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        UMBC bout to do a first ever...
        Yeah. Watching it now. Virginia looked shell shocked entire half.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Yeah. Watching it now. Virginia looked shell shocked entire half.
          Goes to show the state of college ball.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            UMBC bout to do a first ever...
            Threw 20 dollars on them at half paying 33/4, pretty good day for me with that and my Marshall pick.

Comment

• Wow UMBC first team in history at #16 to beat the #1 seed.

#UMustBeCinderella
              Last edited by sanyo; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Threw 20 dollars on them at half paying 33/4, pretty good day for me with that and my Marshall pick.
                Good for you man, I'm just in it for the sport! 😕

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I thought Ibaka was terrible.
                  No, he was not. Shot 40% from 3, had key blocks and key rebounds down the stretch, and had the 4th highest +/- on the team. Had 12pts on a game we won by 7, with timely mid-range shots to keep us afloat when there wasn't a lot of people getting buckets. May have struggled through the first half, but then again so was everyone else, except perhaps Siakam.

Sure, JV and FVV have been playing better than him, but that doesn't mean he was terrible.
                  Last edited by inthepaint; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• If a 16 seed can beat a 1 seed, the Raptors can win the NBA Championship
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      A bettor from William Hill had $100 on underdogs. At 25/1 price. Money!

Comment

• If anyone wins the big prize for having the 'perfect bracket' this year, I'll be stunned.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          A bettor from William Hill had $100 on underdogs. At 25/1 price. Money!
                          Wow.. Wish I had the balls

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            If anyone wins the big prize for having the 'perfect bracket' this year, I'll be stunned.
                            I dont think anyone is getting it perfect this year.

I would venture the number of people who picked UMBC is literally in the 100's with most of those who attend/associated with UMBC.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

I would venture the number of people who picked UMBC is literally in the 100's with most of those who attend/associated with UMBC.
                              And the number of people who then also picked Marshall, Buffalo, and Loyola has to be single digits at best

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X