Game #70: Oklahoma City Thunder 132 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Well Poeltl was pretty bad today too. Bebe was doing pretty well but that was mostly when Adams was sitting. Ibaka was garbage though. Would have rather just seen JV keep playing but its tough when you have 5 fouls and the game is tight.
    I thought Poeltl was solid in the second half. He was really bad in the first quarter though.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Raptors looked tired. Casey coached tired too, lacking some of the flexibility he's shown of late. Bebe was quite brilliant in his brief appearance and while obviously he isn't as strong as Adams (who is except maybe Embiid) he's longer and quicker which might have caused some problems. Westbrook may not have had such an easy time getting to the rim. The reluctance to play Siakam more minutes was also frustrating. He has been one of our best players and easily our best defender in the past month. He should have replaced Ibaka and I hope gets bigger minutes as the season goes on and into the playoffs. I thought the Raptors got screwed by the officials the entire game, not just at the end. I agree with others who say that Adams gets away with holding, shoving and whatever else he does on virtually every play. That foul on Serge at the end on the foul shot lineup was ABSURD.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I thought Poeltl was solid in the second half. He was really bad in the first quarter though.
        He had a pretty good put back on a DeMar miss late in the 3rd I think.. but was pretty invisible today. Looking at the box score, was a -4. Only guy with a negative +/- on the bench other than Powell.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              If the game was called impartially than the Raps would have probably won. But they really weren't that good today. 1PM starts are the worse.. but come on.. OKC was shooting like high 70's in the first quarter. They put up 40 fricken points. And that's not because the refs were bad. We had no answer for Adams and Russ.

You can play possum against the dregs of the league but you can't do that against a team like OKC. They are a hard team to defend.. and they have some pretty good defenders of their own.

Wonder if this game brings our defensive ranking down to 6th or worse? Was nice being in the top 5 in both offense and defense, but today's game was brutal defensively.
              Nah, late in the season for any one game to swing it much. Still 3rd in ORTG, 4th in DRTG.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Heck, that game wasn't even the worst defensive performance of the year. There have been three worse games. Including the last OKC game.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• DeRozan is going to get a heavy fine i think which is unfair because he's absolutely right.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        DeRozan is going to get a heavy fine i think which is unfair because he's absolutely right.
                        They should 'punish' referees too.

Comment

• YES DEROZAN! 25K fine coming up but this was needed.

Comment

• Did Davis really eject Casey because a fan was heckling him? wtf
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Did Davis really eject Casey because a fan was heckling him? wtf
                              yes

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Lmao at that "security"

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X