Game #70: Oklahoma City Thunder 132 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    That's my twitter account, so please explain how you think I missed the point?
    The point is not just that it happened against OKC today or that the Raps will meet them in the playoffs .... It's that it happened.
    And has happened and could happen against other teams. In the post season.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      TELL 'EM!

DeMar, you never hear that word before because he's pronouncing it incorrectly lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        The point is not just that it happened against OKC today or that the Raps will meet them in the playoffs .... It's that it happened.
        And has happened and could happen against other teams. In the post season.
        They've lost twice in the last 6 weeks. Including a few great close wins against very, very good teams. You're being a LITTLE dramatic here.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          They've lost twice in the last 6 weeks. Including a few great close wins against very, very good teams. You're being a LITTLE dramatic here.
          Some people see the forest, some only a tree.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The more I think about the way we lost the more it makes sense.
            this loss doesnt effect our play-off standing that much, were still the favorites to finish 1st in the east

on the other hand OKC is fighting for playoff seeding, and why wouldnt the NBA want them to have good seeding
            the have the reigning MVP and 3 All-stars on there team Westbrook, Melo,and PG.

its all coming togeather. that and **ahem** (kanye west voice) - the NBA hates canadians

Comment

• Doesn't matter cause OKC is getting bounced pretty early on, non threat for the title next game

Comment

• Playoff dream ref line up: Ed Malloy, Tony Brothers, Marc Davis
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Playoff dream ref line up: Ed Malloy, Tony Brothers, Marc Davis

Comment

• I don't see why the NBA allows players to yell 'and one'. Should be a warning/tech situation, like delay of game. It adds nothing except the appearance that players are allowed to influence the referees, and creates plays with horrible optics like that delayed call on Lowry's 5th today.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                      The more I think about the way we lost the more it makes sense.
                      this loss doesnt effect our play-off standing that much, were still the favorites to finish 1st in the east

on the other hand OKC is fighting for playoff seeding, and why wouldnt the NBA want them to have good seeding
                      the have the reigning MVP and 3 All-stars on there team Westbrook, Melo,and PG.

its all coming togeather. that and **ahem** (kanye west voice) - the NBA hates canadians
                      If you were looking for reasons for bias, I think you could also argue that having Boston locked in at 2nd isn't good for them either, and narrowing that and making it look like they've still got a chance at 1st increases the stakes/interest in their games.

I'm not really interested in those theories though, I'm good with the "don't attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence" adage.

Comment

• on the bright side they probably gonna talk about this on the starters tomorrow. You know your being slighted when a NBA show with 2 canadian hosts barely talk about the #1 team in the EAST that happens to be Canada's only NBA team

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          If you were looking for reasons for bias, I think you could also argue that having Boston locked in at 2nd isn't good for them either, and narrowing that and making it look like they've still got a chance at 1st increases the stakes/interest in their games.

I'm not really interested in those theories though, I'm good with the "don't attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence" adage.
                          fair enough, its a sunday and I got some time on my hands.

Comment

• Guys... its not bias... Marc Davis is just a really poor game manager as a referee... so is Tony Brothers
                            They suck.
                            They suck in Toronto...
                            They suck in Atlanta..
                            The suck in Boston...
                            They suck in New York...
                            They suck in Los Angeles....

They just suck. Be nice to see the league agree with this by not giving Davis playoff games. That sends a better message than just about anything.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• So by 9am your able to see who the referee is for the games being played that day on nba official site --so will keep track if we ever see Marc Davis this season...

Comment

• Ibaka's 2 for 11 performance, OKc having 9 more FT attempts and neutralizing Lowry to just 27 mins (Who played hot today) really did us in and only to lose by 7 (free throws at the end with all those ejections) and still coming this close shows how good Raps really are.

Westbrook and Adams with big games as well, a credit to Adams no one was able to stop him and JV looked clueless on the boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X