X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I don’t like it when people criticize me so I’m gonna make them all leave”
    OG is our king

Comment

• When was the last time the refs needed 2 security guards to exit? Tape should be going to the league from Masai and tell them enough is enough!

Comment

• Absolutely EMBARRASSING

Comment

• Marc Davis. Every fucking time. Why? Every fucking time.

Comment

• 4th game in 6 nights, no FVV, Lowry fouls out, shitty refs late, win streak ends. Now we got a road back to back starting on Tuesday. Tough stretch of schedule here
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man oh man. Flipping Marc Davis always makes it about him. He's the new Joey Crawford.

That said - OKC played super strong all game. Hats off to them.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Marc Davis. Every fucking time. Why? Every fucking time.
                  Someone old Raptor must have had an affair with his wife....or his daughter

Comment

• real talk, the NBA needs to do something with the refs this off-season cause this whole season and I bet the play-offs are gonna get fucked up by the refs bad calls. And they have been bad in the past, but this year the refs are raptors vs Cavs in the play-offs bad but in every game.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Someone old Raptor must have had an affair with his wife....or his daughter
                      I hope they did, he deserves it... ok maybe not but fuck him lol

Comment

• Could have had a new franchise record in wins

Oh well. Once you move past the emotion of bad reffing, raps deserved to lose. Adams and Westbrook killed us, ibaka was bad, key shots/lay ups missed late, no fred vanvleet.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                          real talk, the NBA needs to do something with the refs this off-season cause this whole season and I bet the play-offs are gonna get fucked up by the refs bad calls. And they have been bad in the past, but this year the refs are raptors vs Cavs in the play-offs bad but in every game.
                          Why would they - this what the NBA wants. They want to see the Cavs go far, same with GSW and OKC.

Comment

• Can't wait for the formal apology from the NBA. What a joke.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                              real talk, the NBA needs to do something with the refs this off-season cause this whole season and I bet the play-offs are gonna get fucked up by the refs bad calls. And they have been bad in the past, but this year the refs are raptors vs Cavs in the play-offs bad but in every game.
                              What they need to do is pay them more than $150k per year. Not nearly enough cash to deal with the abuse they get. Can't attract quality people with that chump change.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• No words for the officiating in that game, but it is confirmed that the Raptors can do NOTHING to gain the respect and credibility they deserve from the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X