Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Could have had a new franchise record in wins

Oh well. Once you move past the emotion of bad reffing, raps deserved to lose. Adams and Westbrook killed us, ibaka was bad, key shots/lay ups missed late, no fred vanvleet.
    Yep Casey rode Ibaka too long... Siakam was so good today and Ibaka was missing everything today

Comment

• trash end to the game and that westbrook layup was a damn walk in the park smh

Comment

• Davis is worst than Brothers imo. Like i said put an asterisk on this game. Davis might be one of those corrupt refs.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          What they need to do is pay them more than $150k per year. Not nearly enough cash to deal with the abuse they get. Can't attract quality people with that chump change.
          Trust me some of these refs are likely making a ton of money under the table...Marc Davis I guarantee is involved in some criminal activities with how shitty he called the game today.

Comment

• damn that was a frustrating game to watch. Could have been a good one but I guess the refs decided they wanted to be the most important factor. OKC deserved the W though, good on them.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Trust me some of these refs are likely making a ton of money under the table...Marc Davis I guarantee is involved in some criminal activities with how shitty he called the game today.
              Lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Twitter is going nuts on the NBA

Comment

• If this motivates the Raptors to give Cleveland an ass-whooping on Wednesday I'm all for it
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DAMN RIGHT WE ARE.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• This game was a warning shot from the NBA to Toronto.

"We will do everything in our power to stop you from going to the finals."

Comment

• Marc Davis is the new Tim Donaghy.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
                              Why would they - this what the NBA wants. They want to see the Cavs go far, same with GSW and OKC.
                              To be fair, OKC is not a market they care about, Cavs for ratings over the Raps for sure. They want the Knicks and Lakers and Bulls to go far but the refs just can't make calls THAT badly.

Comment

• Also funny how Melo was grabbing Siakam's jersey on the inbound play and Davis was right there and no call.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X