How many wins? Games 71-82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah.. this is where being up 5 games on Boston gives us an advantage with rest days. Can give guys like Ibaka, DD, Miles, JV and Kyle alternate games off until the end of the season. Even then we could still go 8-4 in this stretch. We've got crazy good depth.

Ibaka was brutal last night.. he should be the first to take a day off in my opinion. We don't need him against Orlando.
    I would'nt mind him and JV resting against BRK
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I can't believe how brutal this schedule is. Wednesday we finish 9 games in 14 days against LeBron. There is one 2 day break left, but there is still 3 back to backs. Guys are already exhausted.

What exactly is the point of the 8 day all star break if you just run players thru the suicide gauntlet right before playoffs?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

He's a dope. 20 minutes vs 30 minutes doesn't change you still get tired from going hard on the court for a shift each hf, u still travel city to city, still deal with the mental grind.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

he also just said this

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            he also just said this

Yep just 25 short months ago

Comment

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                he also just said this

2 years ago, this wasn't as far-fetched as it is now.

Comment

2 years ago, this wasn't as far-fetched as it is now.
                  Yes it was lol. Steph curry was probably the world most successful athlete on Feb 4/16 @ 10:28 pm

Comment

Yes it was lol. Steph curry was probably the world most successful athlete on Feb 4/16 @ 10:28 pm
                    It was never not a bold statement (hence the "fight me"). But 2016 was the year of KLOW, arguably the best PG in the east.

Comment

It was never not a bold statement (hence the "fight me"). But 2016 was the year of KLOW, arguably the best PG in the east.
                      Also the year of STEPH, unanimous mvp and 73 wins.

If anything Steph has lost more star power than kyle

Comment

Also the year of STEPH, unanimous mvp and 73 wins.

If anything Steph has lost more star power than kyle
                        Seeing the Warriors with KD and no Steph for a couple games was a good little reminder.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Seeing the Warriors with KD and no Steph for a couple games was a good little reminder.
                          In a way it really hurt Steph to add kd. KD basically mooched off Stephs shine. Steph was unselfish so he split it with him.

Comment

Face it, even if we loose the remaining 8 games left in the season, maybe we should and rest the starters, we are secured with the 2nd best team in the Eastern Conference and we will face either the Wizards (most unlikely), Bucks (likely), or Heat (likely) and let the Celtics clinch 1st spot so they can win and play with the Cavs and we face the depleted Cavs in the finals

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Face it, even if we loose the remaining 8 games left in the season, maybe we should and rest the starters, we are secured with the 2nd best team in the Eastern Conference and we will face either the Wizards (most unlikely), Bucks (likely), or Heat (likely) and let the Celtics clinch 1st spot so they can win and play with the Cavs and we face the depleted Cavs in the finals
                              But...its likely 2nd seed that will deal with cavs in round 2

Comment

Working...
                              X