Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Yup! Same shit every time we play them. Lebron does as he pleases with little resistance and they hit open 3 after open 3. Until we learn how to play defence against this team we have no hope in hell of beating them in a seven game series.
    They can't guard him. But at least make it difficult for him. They can't do that either.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Were was that guy when the Raps beat the Cavs by 40 this year?! GTFO reactionary armchair trolls.

Comment

• Bulls hit, Siakam had James. Locked down, he pushed off, out out everything and didn't take one call.

Comment

• This one is on Casey. He messed up the rotations in the second half. JV played a lot in the first half and we were doing good. In the second half he played what? 6 mins? Poeltl and Siakam were good, but they played too long of a stretch over 3rd and 4th quarter. They can't keep playing high energy for 14 straight minutes... you have to shuffle up those minutes.
          Very dissapointing game from management point. Demar wasn't good either in the second half. Was a major ball stoper in the second half. The ball just stopped swinging...

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            Lebron had 17 assists and 0 turnovers. That is the most assists with 0 turnovers ever in NBA HISTORY. Helluva night from Lebron.
            Not gonna get that every night. Wow.

Comment

Yup! Same shit every time we play them. Lebron does as he pleases with little resistance and they hit open 3 after open 3. Until we learn how to play defence against this team we have no hope in hell of beating them in a seven game series.
              That’s on Casey. He’s supposed to be the defensive mastermind who designed the defense to stop Lebron and 2 other HoFs in their prime. Self proclaimed defense oriented coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Bulls hit, Siakam had James. Locked down, he pushed off, out out everything and didn't take one call.
                playoff preview

Comment

I hope our team sees this and this pushes them to be better.

Ibaka and Powell were the two big issues.

Everyone else played pretty good. Jakob had maybe his best game of the year, same with Siakam from the defensive side. FVV had 16pts. Kyle 6 for 9 from 3. Not much more you can ask.

Ibaka really cost us... he needs to have his minutes reduced, the guy is clearly getting tired here.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    52 and 14....your a hard guy to please...
                    Yes skeptics are celebrating tonight.

Me I appreciate the Raptors trying to change the culture but still am bothered when I still see low IQ iso ball and lazy defense making me join the skeptics

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      That’s on Casey. He’s supposed to be the defensive mastermind who designed the defense to stop Lebron and 2 other HoFs in their prime. Self proclaimed defense oriented coach.

Lebron evolved since then.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Yes skeptics are celebrating tonight.

Me I appreciate the Raptors trying to change the culture but still am bothered when I still see low IQ iso ball and lazy defense making me join the skeptics
                        with 15 secs or so left, you need to try for the 3... no excuse for the 2. I get you hope the Cavs miss at least one, but then your pressured with less time left... either go for the tie or go home there...

Comment

Bulls hit, Siakam had James. Locked down, he pushed off, out out everything and didn't take one call.
                          Casey needs to take a tech pointing that out during the game. Work the refs incessantly, like Doc Rivers or Pop.

Comment

• Same old shit. It's like playoffs all over again. They can't guard LJ. 3 years and they still can't figure out how to contain him. And just like the playoffs their closeout D was pathetic.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Pretty much on every drive..but he doesn’t extend his arm straight enough to get called for the push off...Its not New..He’s been doing this since his days with the Heat....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X