No announcement yet.

Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cavs needed this win more than we did, were still the # 1 team in the East, the Cavs and still fighting to stay in 3rd.
    and all it took for them to WIN BY 3, was the raptors playing the 2nd game of a back to back and 4 games in 6 nights, on the road, and Lebron having one of his best games and the Cavs team shooting like 60% from 3.

Why the media thinks this was a must win for us is beyond me, it was a must win for the Cavs.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
      The Cavs needed this win more than we did, were still the # 1 team in the East, the Cavs and still fighting to stay in 3rd.
      and all it took for them to WIN BY 3, was the raptors playing the 2nd game of a back to back and 4 games in 6 nights, on the road, and Lebron having one of his best games and the Cavs team shooting like 60% from 3.

Why the media thinks this was a must win for us is beyond me, it was a must win for the Cavs.
      And we already thumped them by 33. But apparently we need to constantly throttle cavs at all times or it means we're choke artists
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• It's all just talk until the playoffs at this point. I just hope we have a strong showing in the first round so we advance with confidence. Plus we get the added rest for Lowry and Ibaka.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
            The Cavs needed this win more than we did, were still the # 1 team in the East, the Cavs and still fighting to stay in 3rd.

Been trying to tell everyone at work this point all day... listening to ESPN Radio all day has been brutal as well, they just think we're a joke but you can tell none of them actually watch our games or know any of the facts you just stated.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Been trying to tell everyone at work this point all day... listening to ESPN Radio all day has been brutal as well, they just think we're a joke but you can tell none of them actually watch our games or know any of the facts you just stated.
              This makes it even sweeter when we do eliminate their ass. We were starting to get a little too trendy and cute and comfortable. I prefer the hate.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  This makes it even sweeter when we do eliminate their ass. We were starting to get a little too trendy and cute and comfortable. I prefer the hate.
                  I'm hoping we take those 2 road games vs BOS & CLE... just to shut them up a little before playoffs. I'd rather be disrespected going into the Finals vs Houston, tbh.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Can we make it a loser leaves tv match where we get Leo rautins and Cleveland gets skip payless in the playoffs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Can we make it a loser leaves tv match where we get Leo rautins and Cleveland gets skip payless in the playoffs
                      You're being so disrespectful. Leo is nowhere near as bad as Skip. Skip is unique lmao.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        You're being so disrespectful. Leo is nowhere near as bad as Skip. Skip is unique lmao.
                        They are opposite versions of each other. Skip serves up shrill hot takes for attention. Leo serves up bland luke warm statements

Did you know leo likes pizza?? And ice cream! Holy shit folks stop the presses, Leo likes the human races 2 most unanimous foods! I bet his favorite flavour is vanilla too.

Comment

• This hurts.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

This hurts.
                            The offense usually falls off a cliff in the playoffs. This is actually encouraging

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

This hurts.
                              and who is he?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                The offense usually falls off a cliff in the playoffs. This is actually encouraging

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                                Why is that encouraging? Cavs can't defend for sh*t, so a big offensive night was expected.

What is discouraging is: (1) the defense fell off the cliff last night, (2) Casey couldn't make in-game adjustments or get the substitutions right, (3) one of our all-stars didn't show up, (4) and key role players missed open shots.

Hate to be Skip Bayless, but it does sound like the same old problems we've had against the Cavs the last 2 playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X