No announcement yet.

Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big takeaway from this game is that the Cavs are still bad defensively, and the guys they are missing tonight aren't going to dramatically help them in that regard
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
      Getting stops and missing gimmies

FUCK devlin said the exact same thing right after me
      Matt Devlin vs Raptor Jesus

Comment

• So VV is good eh?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• VanVleet + Delon is the best bench guard duo in the league

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            To be fair, LeBron has his way with basically everyone when he's engaged
            This is true, but some of the good teams at least have a player that will make Lebron have to work. OG isn't there yet and Pascal is too weak. Also neither are fighting through screens so Lebron is literally doing as he pleases without even having to think. Our bench will do their thing but as long as Lebron's in the game if this defence keeps up we won't get any stops.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Steady Freddy sure knows how to get us back into the game.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Gotta take advantage when LeBron isn't playing. The Cavs are utterly useless with LeBron

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Big takeaway from this game is that the Cavs are still bad defensively, and the guys they are missing tonight aren't going to dramatically help them in that regard
                  True but they can probably out score most teams in the East when Lebron is playoff Lebron.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lebron will probably need to play 40 minutes for Cavs to win.

Comment

Big takeaway from this game is that the Cavs are still bad defensively, and the guys they are missing tonight aren't going to dramatically help them in that regard
                      They're pretty much looking like they're gonna do it to us tonight lol

Comment

• Love can't guard any of our bigs
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Siakam may be becoming an all star before our eyes..and may have been the last young gun we'd have guessed in the summer
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Go away Jose

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Poeltl looking like he's back on track

Comment

• Every bucket our bench makes I swear Lebron is memorizing the sequence and the shot mechanics.

Mans is recording this like terminator

Comment

Working...
                                X