Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    That 4 spot is so important as well. Siakam could end up being very valuable. If he learns to shoot? Damn
    From here on out if he can average 35% or better from three....

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yeah I love what OG shown me vs guys like harden and jrue holiday but he's still just 20 years old. He's not ready for LeBron yet and his old man strength
      Lebron is Chuck Hayes old man strong but he's Stephen Hawking on the court IQ strong.

Comment

That 4 spot is so important as well. Siakam could end up being very valuable. If he learns to shoot? Damn
        If Siakam learns to shoot, he is going to be a star player. He has skills in every aspect of the game. Defense, rebounding, ball handling, playmaking, quickness, athleticism and a very high motor.

Comment

• Can I curse again Curtis Joseph

Comment

I know we got 4 promising kids 5 with Wright and they all play a different position.

They can all grow into starters and just surround 30 year old derozan
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm just in awe. We looked horrible yesterday. Today? We look elite.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I know we got 4 promising kids 5 with Wright and they all play a different position.

They can all grow into starters and just surround 30 year old derozan
                Drafting Masai? (10/10) Signing free agents Masai? (5/10)
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I don't want to jinx things but ....

It's been awhile since I've seen the Cory Joseph Snickers commercial

Comment

Brooklyn is paying half DC's contract so he's only -3/10

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Raps making LeBron's hairline recede even further. (If that's possible)
                      Kyle should sell him some of his fro

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        I don't want to jinx things but ....

It's been awhile since I've seen the Cory Joseph Snickers commercial
                        Curse

Comment

It ain't entirely Masai's fault for the free agents, I would give him 7.

Comment

• Cleveland is 6/9 on 3's, 10/11 from the line, has 64 points and is losing by 15 points at the half.
                            Beautiful.

Comment

Trading masai? 12/10, scale broke
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• They call soccer the beautiful game but when you're hoopin' like the Raps were in the second quarter there isn't a more beautiful game in the world.

I would love to hear what ESPN is saying about Siakam. He dominated the GOAT and Love on both ends of the hardwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X