Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    FUCK!!!!!!!! So we can't hit shit and Cleveland can't miss. Our defence has been terrible all night man. Well except for that one stretch in the 2nd.
    CLE 14 for 22 now for 3... it's gonna be tough when they are hitting everything in the 4th, I dont think they missed one 3 in the 4th yet.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      What a luxury it is to have LeBron James on your team. It doesn't even fucking matter who else is on the court
      Right! And his court vision is just next level. I'm amazed at some of the passes he's able to make and see
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The one guy that could have made a difference , defensively and offensively was Ibaka and for a big game like this its disheartening not seeing him step up. That's why we signed his ass for!!!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          CLE 14 for 22 now for 3... it's gonna be tough when they are hitting everything in the 4th, I dont think they missed one 3 in the 4th yet.
          We've lost every shooter in the 4th. This is why they can't miss.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            The one guy that could have made a difference , defensively and offensively was Ibaka and for a big game like this its disheartening not seeing him step up. That's why we signed his ass for!!!
            Should've rested last night

Comment

• The problem is that with a somewhat different cast they hit threes like this in the playoff last year too. Not quite at this rate but enough to be demoralizing. Their defence seems to have stiffened somewhat as well. But really.....Calderon?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                The one guy that could have made a difference , defensively and offensively was Ibaka and for a big game like this its disheartening not seeing him step up. That's why we signed his ass for!!!
                As long as he does it in the playoffs, but I'm getting tired of hoping for that

Comment

Right! And his court vision is just next level. I'm amazed at some of the passes he's able to make and see
                  He simply refuses to lose to any Eastern conference team. At a certain point all you can do is hope his teammates don't hold up their end of the bargain, and they definitely have tonight
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We've lost every shooter in the 4th. This is why they can't miss.
                    They're focusing too much on Lebron. Lebron is just standing there while there is off ball movement and then making the pass.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      And we are still the Raptors...

Can not expect for the bench to act like life boats in the playoffs.

ISO ball and lazy defense will make this team a laughingstock once again in the playoffs
                      In game emotions coming out...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Need Lebron to go to LA next year.. Im sick of this guy.

Comment

• We closed out the first half. Let's close the second.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            The problem is that with a somewhat different cast they hit threes like this in the playoff last year too. Not quite at this rate but enough to be demoralizing. Their defence seems to have stiffened somewhat as well. But really.....Calderon?
                            Calderon is a VERY good shooter. I'm shocked Raps fans are so shocked. He's also been wide open on every one of those shots

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Should've rested last night
                              Now we're seeing what Yak and Siak can give us in the brightest lights they've played in

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                In game emotions coming out...
                                Can’t help it, nice you flip two pages back to respond to my post hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X