No announcement yet.

Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched on ESPN since I didn't get the Canadian feed here. This was an epic game and worthy of a Raps-Cavs showdown. I'll take the loss. As mentioned, Raps on 2nd game of a b2b, obviously tired, Cavs rested and playing at home, and it went down to the wire and could've gone either way besides an end of game Cavs run, mostly Lebron's heroics. and DD not having a great game.

As they mentioned at the end of the game on the ESPN broadcast, Lebron had 17 assists and 0 turnovers. That is the most assists with 0 turnovers ever in NBA HISTORY. Helluva night from Lebron. You can tell he and the Cavs got up for this game. They remembered last time.

I'll still take my chances against the Cavs in a 7-game series with equal rest on both sides. This was a fun game to see on national TV. Would've been pretty dramatic/unexpected for Raps to beat Cavs at home in a game like this. Let them have one win.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      3 rd game in 4 nights....

On the second game of a back to back on the road...

And brad Stevens sent over his genius certified special coaching plan to shoot 15 of 24 for the night to Larry drew as a courtesy one time only gift...

They lost by 3....no blow out..... no moral victory as they’re pissed they lost that one....

And so ends the notion the-raps have no chance in Cleveland...
      Give it a rest my friend...ask Serge to join you

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Lowry and Deozan suck at defence.
        The game they combined for 5 points was against a bottom 10 defense in the league

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Ibaka is just useless out there. He is awful. JV continues to be a non factor against the Cavs. And OG just stinks. They didn't get anything from these 3 tonight.
          JV was 6 for 6 and put up 15-8 in 20 minutes. WTH more do you want? Serge, though....FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Same old bitter fuckface!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Give it a rest my friend...ask Serge to join you
                  53 and 19.....your a hard guy to please...

Damn you go all Kevorkian at times....little more faith brother claw
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Mar 21, 2018, 09:51 PM.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

Fuck that trash!

Comment

• oh well, all this smug american jingoism will just make it that much better if we can win in the ECF.

Comment

All wisdom comes from some random guy posting on twitter....
                        - TGO

Comment

It's like the playoffs all over again. Cavs got wide open 3's after wide open 3's.
                          Yup! Same shit every time we play them. Lebron does as he pleases with little resistance and they hit open 3 after open 3. Until we learn how to play defence against this team we have no hope in hell of beating them in a seven game series.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            oh well, all this smug american jingoism will just make it that much better if we can win in the ECF.
                            When..not if...
                            - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I hope our team sees this and this pushes them to be better.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Without Lebron TOR would have blown out CLE by 40... so why not just say Lebron is the difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X