Game #72: Toronto Raptors 129 - Cleveland Cavaliers 132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny wrote: View Post
    It's also brutal watching Ibaka shoot bricks after bricks in crunch time. It's like Patterson all over again. He is useless out there.
    I'd really rather Siakam was out there, there's no noticeable defensive drop-off, and his offensive game of cuts compliments the sort of attention that Lowry and DeRozan get in the 4th.

Comment

• Did anyone show Skip the score when the Raps blew out the Cavs back in January?!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Beating Bron 4 games of 7, that’s the hill they have to climb this post season.

Bottom line

Playing perfect

If not then it would be another heartache for the faithfuls.

ISO ball and lazy defense even for just 5 minutes will cost them the series
        Cleveland has to play perfect as well....

I like our chances ....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• The shit talking against the Raptors on Twitter is annoying

Comment

• I don't think this game was indicative the Raptors can't beat the Cavs in a playoff series.

I'm also super unhappy with Casey's decision making in those last couple minutes.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              And Calderon and Hill shooting 80+%...
              Maybe not 80% but they will continue to shoot it very well if we continue to leave them as open as we did. They are both elite 3 point shooters.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So what are they saying? that LeBron is not capable of doing that every game? I think he's more than capable

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Did anyone show Skip the score when the Raps blew out the Cavs back in January?!
                  Skip is click bait....He’d paint himself blue and run naked through the streets of DFW to get noticed....
                  - TGO

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Beating Bron 4 games of 7, that’s the hill they have to climb this post season.

Bottom line

Playing perfect

If not then it would be another heartache for the faithfuls.

ISO ball and lazy defense even for just 5 minutes will cost them the series
                    They can beat Lebron if they play lock down D for all 4 quarters. Yes Lebron will get 20-30 pts but they did blowout Lebron in Jan and they barely beat the Raps today -- and Lebron was lucky he got old man Ibaka on him ... Casey f'd up and should have given Siakam more mins... we may have won if he left Siakam on Lebron for even 5 more mins in this game...

Comment

Did anyone show Skip the score when the Raps blew out the Cavs back in January?!
                      They were a different team in January though. They are better now compared to that team
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

It's also brutal watching Ibaka shoot bricks after bricks in crunch time. It's like Patterson all over again. He is useless out there.
                        At least Patterson could guard Lebron. Ibaka couldn't guard nobody tonight.

Comment

So what are they saying? that LeBron is not capable of doing that every game? I think he's more than capable
                          You must be a loyalty points user of BC Bud....the NewLooks are not getting that kind of production from non number 23 players on a consistent basis.
                          - TGO

Comment

I also did forget TOR did play back to back as well.. CLE was rested... old Toronto would have been blown out by 30... this Raps went to the wire.

It is an improvement in my eyes, but Ibaka is my gripe right now, he's clearly breaking down near the end here and needs more rest. Give young legs Siakam more mins with the 1st unit...
                            Lowry and Ibaka are aging but no excuse for Derozan to play a lackadaisical game when he was well rested.

Bench will have an off Quarter and why starters can’t just turn it off

4 of 7 against Lebron

Comment

• Honestly should be easier to defend when TT and Nance returns. Just stick to the shooters like glue, let Lebron go 1 on 1 and if he drives, have JV or Poeltl to help. Neither TT or Nance are 3 point shooters. Today, they played 5 out.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                JV was 6 for 6 and put up 15-8 in 20 minutes. WTH more do you want? Serge, though....FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I'm not talking about his O. I'm talking about his D. He can't guard Love.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X