Game #73: Toronto Raptors 116 - Brooklyn Nets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Hope to see some better play from OG, he hasn't been good in some time now and if he is playing well that can really do alot for the starting unit in the playoffs.
    Yeah good game from OG raises our ceiling by a lot
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

Actually a great insight on the game and a fair insight on the Raptors.
      Sarah Kustok and Cris Carter knows what they're talking about.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oddly enough, so does Max Kellerman from time to time:

Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I'll be shocked if Ibaka doesn't get a day off. He's visibly ailing out there

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
            Also, when looking at extreme advance stats, since the start of the year our

pQk is 0.4782 and we are currently ranked 2nd behind Houston and just above Portland and GSW

also, LKMpg ranks 3rd just short of Boston and GSW but beating Houston and Spurs

IK pQk and LKMpg are very detailed and complex statistics but since 2000 every Championship team ranked top 10 in both categories with the exception of the Miami Heat team with DWade and Shaq who were ranked 12th in pQk and 9th in LKMpg
            Half of me was like why write all that out, and then the other half was like oh it's Abbas.

Can't spell Abbas without BS lol

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              I'll be shocked if Ibaka doesn't get a day off. He's visibly ailing out there
              I agree, but that's how I felt going into the Dallas game and they didn't rest him. Then thought for sure they'd rest him in Orlando, and again they didn't.

He obviously needs rest...so hopefully the staff wakes the fuck up and actually sits him against a shit opponent. Don't know why they haven't yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

If we rest Ibaka, please give Hayes some run. He's more of a 4 than 3.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Also, when looking at extreme advance stats, since the start of the year our

pQk is 0.4782 and we are currently ranked 2nd behind Houston and just above Portland and GSW

also, LKMpg ranks 3rd just short of Boston and GSW but beating Houston and Spurs

IK pQk and LKMpg are very detailed and complex statistics but since 2000 every Championship team ranked top 10 in both categories with the exception of the Miami Heat team with DWade and Shaq who were ranked 12th in pQk and 9th in LKMpg
                  I'd really like to see us improve our KFC drumsticks per bucket of 3.762. Like to see it near 5.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'd really like to see us improve our KFC drumsticks per bucket of 3.762. Like to see it near 5.
                    oliver miller analytics darling

Comment

When do playoff tickets go on sale?

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                        When is the Raptors next nationally televised game?
                        April 4th @ BOS, 2nd game of a back to back CAVS then BOS.

they dont want to see us succeed

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                          adopt me if you can afford them
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

https://northside4life.com/

Comment

OG is our king