No announcement yet.

Game #73: Toronto Raptors 116 - Brooklyn Nets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, the Hornets are currently beating the Grizzlies 120-59 in the 4th. Walker has 46 points
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Context for the buddy cop pic?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        So, the Hornets are currently beating the Grizzlies 120-59 in the 4th. Walker has 46 points
        Ban Memphis from lottery

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Ban Memphis from lottery

cold blooded
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So, Black Lives Matter protesters took over Kings' arena. Kings are playing the game behind closed doors right now lol.

I don't get it. Unarmed dude got shot. What can Kings do to help? Do they have power to change shoot to kill policy?

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

cold blooded
              fake news?

Comment

cold blooded
                No we wish they didn’t leave.

Comment

cold blooded
                  They have one nhl hockey team and it's Also a laughing stock. I should know, I'm a canucks fan.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    They have one nhl hockey team and it's Also a laughing stock. I should know, I'm a canucks fan.
                    rioter

Comment

cold blooded
                      Fake news.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I believe Charlotte was on a B2B as well.. and wasn't Howard suspended for this one too? Just really brutal. That's beyond embarrassing.

I'll say one thing about Memphis though.. for the last 20 odd years or so.. they've always been a solid team. I mean not really contender level, but had always made the playoffs. If Conley and Gasol come back healthy next year.. and they add a blue chip prospect.. they could go places. Worked for San Antonio back in the day. Might work for them too.

When Memphis lost the opportunity to get Lebron back in the '03 draft, they had the second worse record in the league I believe. Without being able to use their lottery pick that year, they still managed to make the playoffs the following year.

Something in Memphis' blood will help them get back in the groove. They won't be Hinkie style tankers I don't believe. It's not in their DNA.

Comment

rioter
                          Nope, it's a very dark day to remember the heart ache of that game 7 loss then walking home in the rain to see dt Vancouver burning. Bad day in my timeline.

The game 7 OT win over Chicago 6 weeks earlier? A moment of pure ecstasy. Sports eh

Comment

Nope, it's a very dark day to remember the heart ache of that game 7 loss then walking home in the rain to see dt Vancouver burning. Bad day in my timeline.

The game 7 OT win over Chicago 6 weeks earlier? A moment of pure ecstasy. Sports eh
                            May the Raps have the final celebration this year.

Comment

Yall lost to fucking Boston(!!!!!!!!!!) and then burnt your own city. Perfect. Bostonians have dibs on all your girls and sushi.

Comment

Yall lost to fucking Boston(!!!!!!!!!!) and then burnt your own city. Perfect. Bostonians have dibs on all your girls and sushi.
                                "Those are your wounds? This is the salt!"
                                -rocwell

Comment

Working...
                                X