Boston Celtics - projected starters

Rozier
    Brown
    Tatum
    Yabusele
    Baynes

Game analysis

Just Win!
    Last edited by Abbas; Sat Mar 31, 2018, 06:32 PM.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Toronto Raptors - projected starters

Kyle Lowry
    DeMar DeRozan
    OG Anunoby
    Serge Ibaka
    Jonas Valanciunas

Boston Celtics - projected starters

Rozier
    Brown
    Tatum
    Yabusele
    Baynes

Game analysis will be added prior to game day!
    I'm excited. Your sources are always reliable
    OG is our king

Comment

Morris will probably play.. they'll get a couple of days of rest and will be at home. He hurt his ankle, but he apparently walked out of the locker room in sneakers He's been really good for them lately.. actually any guy on any night can be really good for them. Going to be a real tough match up. I don't expect any kind of blow out win like last time around. If anything I have a feeling it will be a low scoring affair.

A win here should cement the #1 seed. We'll own the tie breaker with a win (will have a better overall record against our division even if we lose the last game). So our magic number should go down from 5 to 2.

A loss though would be really tough for my psyche.

Comment

With 3 days rest, I want to see a beating by the Raptors.

Comment

If this game takes place in 1930 I hope everyone is wearing cool hats and the dance pack is dressed like flappers

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Morris will probably play.. they'll get a couple of days of rest and will be at home. He hurt his ankle, but he apparently walked out of the locker room in sneakers He's been really good for them lately.. actually any guy on any night can be really good for them. Going to be a real tough match up. I don't expect any kind of blow out win like last time around. If anything I have a feeling it will be a low scoring affair.

A win here should cement the #1 seed. We'll own the tie breaker with a win (will have a better overall record against our division even if we lose the last game). So our magic number should go down from 5 to 2.

A loss though would be really tough for my psyche.
            Im not expecting a blow out by any means but they at least need to win by like 10 because if its really close down the stretch Boston will win. They've done it enough times this season at this point.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Im not expecting a blow out by any means but they at least need to win by like 10 because if its really close down the stretch Boston will win. They've done it enough times this season at this point.
              Celts are 27-15 in 'clutch' games. Raps are 25-16. Can we please stop with this ridiculous talking point.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                With 3 days rest, I want to see a beating by the Raptors.
                Looking forward to seeing a Raptors team focused for all 48 minutes again.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

My guy Grant Hill made it!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Love that Hill made it. Probably got in more for his NCAA resume more than his NBA resume, but either way.. good for him. Nash and Kidd were no brainers.

Comment

Comment

Ok i'm going to stop criticizing DeRozan now. I think i have an idea why he looked disenterested lately.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow, lot of time off before this one.

Comment

Wow, looking at those lineups there's really no excuse. Time to kick some Celtic butt!
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Love that Hill made it. Probably got in more for his NCAA resume more than his NBA resume, but either way.. good for him. Nash and Kidd were no brainers.
                              Demar probably only needs two more season to surpass Hill's point total.

Comment

Working...
                              X