Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Real talk.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        last time I checked, 32/7/7 on 63% shooting are "legit" MVP numbers

check the stats of Jordan, Kobe, Durant the year they won MVP
        He was great the 1st 3 quarters of the game but was invisible in the 4th.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• After a decent stretch, Casey back to looking completely baffled in substitutions and some matchups. Bench made him look like Coach of the Year for a bit but he's so frustrating so often that there's just no way.

Comment

• Brad Stevens history as a coach from College and to the pros is no sneeze.

The way he coached then in the NCAA and now as the coach of a young and up and coming team is something to admire.

Great that Tatum, Jalen Brown and Rozier are playing under his tutelage. Even the older guys like Morris and Kyrie value his wit and knowledge of the game.

He is really a very innovative top guy of that team, good that Ainge provided him players that can maximize his true potential as one of the best head coach of the NBA.

Comment

• Casey and Derozan are of the same. They have obvious limitations in their respective craft but likeable and easy to root for by the Home fans.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Casey and Derozan are of the same. They have obvious limitations in their respective craft but likeable and easy to root for by the Home fans.
                Boston wins by 20+ easily without DeRozan playing tonight...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Boston wins by 20+ easily without DeRozan playing tonight...
                  Why I said that if he can knock down threes consistently, Casey would like a genius on his set plays. But Stevens just know the limitations of these two and he totally took max advantage.

...And this would determine how deep the Raptors can go in the playoffs.

They both can’t just rely on the aging Lowry and the bench to make things happen

Comment

• I think they peaked a little early.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Glad I missed this game. This team is a joke, bunch of pretenders. Good luck beating Boston in the playoffs with Casey as the coach lol. He's coming back down to earth just like the bench mob. I knew it was all too good to be true. Rest looked to have helped Serge but it meant nothing. Team still didn't play defence by looking at the score and still couldn't execute down the stretch. And Irving didn't even play lmao. I love how they keep saying we just didn't shoot the ball well, which may be true but it happens quite often. We have to learn how to win games even when shots aren't falling because we aren't a good 3 point shooting team so it will happen come playoff time. Oh and CJ's been an inconsistent shooter all his career so thinking you're going to rely on him is crazy. Kyle will definitely be better but CJ will win you a game when he's hot and play like absolute shit when he's cold. Oh well onto the next. Going to be fun watching Lebron do as he pleases and the whole team hit 3 pointer after 3 pointer.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I think they peaked a little early.
                        Looks like it. This is the case every year though. Right when you start believing in them they come right back down to earth.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Glad I missed this game. This team is a joke, bunch of pretenders. Good luck beating Boston in the playoffs with Casey as the coach lol. He's coming back down to earth just like the bench mob. I knew it was all too good to be true. Rest looked to have helped Serge but it meant nothing. Team still didn't play defence by looking at the score and still couldn't execute down the stretch. And Irving didn't even play lmao. I love how they keep saying we just didn't shoot the ball well, which may be true but it happens quite often. We have to learn how to win games even when shots aren't falling because we aren't a good 3 point shooting team so it will happen come playoff time. Oh and CJ's been an inconsistent shooter all his career so thinking you're going to rely on him is crazy. Kyle will definitely be better but CJ will win you a game when he's hot and play like absolute shit when he's cold. Oh well onto the next. Going to be fun watching Lebron do as he pleases and the whole team hit 3 pointer after 3 pointer.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            After a decent stretch, Casey back to looking completely baffled in substitutions and some matchups. Bench made him look like Coach of the Year for a bit but he's so frustrating so often that there's just no way.
                            You know, I've harped a lot about Casey not being able to adjust to other coaches' adjustments, and tonight was a perfect example, but if there's one positive from tonight it's that he has a couple weeks to try and figure out how to break the zone that Stevens flummoxed us with.

Comment

• A lot of the concerns I have about our potential playoff run showed up last night.

Won't even matter anyway if we end up getting the 2 seed and the Cavs get 3rd, what an absolute fucking waste that would be. This team needs to wake the hell up.

For the people talking about beating Boston in the playoffs. Yeah, this is why I said before they're one of the 3 teams that can knock us out along with Cavs and Sixers (although now it's just 2 imo with no Embiid).

However if we just fucking wake up and get the 1 seed we won't even have to play them because they'll lose to the Cavs in the 2nd round.

Comment

• lol raps need kyrie playing to beat the celts. hopefully he's in the lineup if we play them in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X