Game #77: Toronto Raptors 106 - Cleveland Cavaliers 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I hope you're in Cleveland right now so you can start Operation Hairplug in time for the game tomorrow
    Currently in his closet. Smells like Drakkar Noir mixed with cheese. Will keep you posted
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

just dropped some $ on cavs to win and boston to win the atlantic. if raps win both, then i'm also good with that. hedging my bets emotionally!

Comment

Usually I don't read too much in regular season games, but these next 2 games could potentially break this team if we lose both of them. Not only the media will have legitimate doubts about this team, but also the players themselves might begin to think "well, here we go again. Struggling at the wrong time..." and losing the confidence in their teammates and themselves. I hope guys come out burning with desire to win every play, every inch....

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          just dropped some $ on cavs to win and boston to win the atlantic. if raps win both, then i'm also good with that. hedging my bets emotionally!
          If the heart hurts, money helps

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
            Usually I don't read too much in regular season games, but these next 2 games could potentially break this team if we lose both of them. Not only the media will have legitimate doubts about this team, but also the players themselves might begin to think "well, here we go again. Struggling at the wrong time..." and losing the confidence in their teammates and themselves. I hope guys come out burning with desire to win every play, every inch....

Comment

Last game against Cleveland we fell apart when the bench came in late third, Cleveland kept LeBron on, and Cleveland went on a 18-6 run to close a 13 point lead to a one point lead. The bench built up a five point lead in three minutes once James sat, and then promptly gave it up over the next three minutes once James was back in.

If the argument that the bench is still going to be an advantage during the playoffs is going to hold true, then those are the sorts of huge minutes that the bench needs to be able to weather. Tonight would be a great opportunity for the bench to show a bit more.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                Last game against Cleveland we fell apart when the bench came in late third, Cleveland kept LeBron on, and Cleveland went on a 18-6 run to close a 13 point lead to a one point lead. The bench built up a five point lead in three minutes once James sat, and then promptly gave it up over the next three minutes once James was back in.

If the argument that the bench is still going to be an advantage during the playoffs is going to hold true, then those are the sorts of huge minutes that the bench needs to be able to weather. Tonight would be a great opportunity for the bench to show a bit more.
                Or the Raptors need to counter with some of their own starters playing more.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Comment

buy low? Bebe replacement?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

buy low? Bebe replacement?
                        Apparently they were smoking THE DEVILS LETTUCE

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Or the Raptors need to counter with some of their own starters playing more.
                          Doubt we'll see that tonight, but there's no chance Lowry is only playing 32 MPG in the playoffs

Comment

This is such a huge game. The Raps don't have any excuses in this game. No back to backs or 3 games in 4 nights excuse
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Man, I just the regular season to be over. Please can we just start the playoffs already lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X